Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question
lemonboii Offline
fruits increase sexual performance.

Question

A few questions about the server before I start playing...

1. Do you have the newest updates, such as veins, Gunslinger debugs, thor volcano etc?

2. When we transcend, is the class bonus existent? Like, Priest -> High Priest, do we get a hp/sp bonus? or can we just trans into any class, like hunter -> pally?

3. Does ghostring card work on monsters as well? Cuz previous servers i played made it pvp-exclusive.

Will post more if i think of others.

Thanks in advance ^_^
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2007 02:57 AM by lemonboii.)
11-03-2007 02:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Question

1) heRO does not have veins, but by the end of our phases of updates, heRO will have up to thors volcano but no nameless island and anything beyond as far as Namin? knows. Gunslinger does not seem to have problems here.

2) not sure what is the hp/sp bonus... when a character reaches 99, then they proceed to trans exactly the same as the official server. Namin? believes that transcendent system is left untouched within heRO. Never tried to trans into any class, but will assume no... or else there should be plenty of caster classes who will trans into a creator, instead of dragging alchemists their fireblends on geo to hope for a creator because homun is not in heRO *yet* (it is 2 phases away, so by early december)

3) believe that it does... but then not too many players have ghostring cards. Namin? tried it and it does not, but that was during the time of the old svn. Never personally tried it on the new svn.

Hope that Mr. Lemonboii will choose to join heRO and play with everyone!

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-03-2007 03:02 AM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

Well, I hope this helps

1)Namine answered perfectly /no1

2)Yes, we do get the bonuses of being trans, and if you were a priest, you can only trans to High Priest

3)The default is for GR to only work in PvP, and as far as I know Panda never changed that.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
11-03-2007 03:26 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Namin? ponders about the poor fate of heROs on surviving Earthquake if Ghostring does not work in PvM when MvPs receive their updated skills...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-03-2007 03:33 AM
Beeman Offline
Beemination...

Ghost element armor is only protective against neutral property attacks. Monsters' attacks aren't neutral, exactly. Rather, they're no-property and don't get reduced by the elemental protection provided by neutral-reducing items like ghost armor.
11-03-2007 03:49 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

If that statement is true, then Namin? should doubt the effectiveness of Raydric in general against PvM because Raydric should not reduce "no element" attack from monsters... but pretty sure that Raydric certainly works as always...

11-03-2007 03:58 AM
Beeman Offline
Beemination...

Intriguing, don't read my statement, then >___>
11-03-2007 04:00 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hiya ^_^

heRO does have Veins, it's simply empty.

Thor Volcano is currently disabled but will be avaiable during this month.

Trans class get some bonus of hp/sp, as they do on official server, and can only trans into the same class.

Ghostring is pvp/woe only, not working in pvm, as it should. Raydric however does work to reduce neutral damage.

Thanks to everyone who answered Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-03-2007 10:24 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Earthquake hurts, I just wanted to say this again...it HURTS to get hit by earthquake. My BF and I took over 50k dmg from it and we had some pretty intense equips on our other server.

I really feel bad for LK's and WS's now Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-05-2007 03:32 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Aaronock Wrote:Earthquake hurts, I just wanted to say this again...it HURTS to get hit by earthquake. My BF and I took over 50k dmg from it and we had some pretty intense equips on our other server.

I really feel bad for LK's and WS's now Icon_sad

Because Earthquake deals 3000% damage at just Lv 5 (standard level that most MvP deals) and taking only 50k between 2 players is already considered very impressive ^_^; For 2 players, earthquake usually deals 100k each. Raydric and the proper shield will reduce it to around 50k, which is Ms. Aaronock's painful experience.

Thanks for clearing up Ghostring/Raydric for Namin?, Ms. Pandora~

11-05-2007 05:24 PM