Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hogwarts Academy
Albus Dumbledore Offline

Hogwarts Academy

To the heROes of Rune Midgard,

I hope this letter finds each and every one of you well. As you may or may not have noticed, snow is falling and spreading throughout the lands. Our home in Yuno has already been covered for some days now. Since we have had such a busy term, we will be closing early for the Holidays. As such, no new students are being accepted at this time. Please allow us time, we will open up registration again once the Holidays have passed.

Regards,

-- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore,
Headmaster of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry

"And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love."
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2007 07:59 PM by Albus Dumbledore.)
11-05-2007 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

RE: Hogwarts Academy

Here is a list of open positions amongst the Professor ranks, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Deputy Headmaster.

Professor of:
Herbology
Transfiguration
Charms
Astronomy
Divination
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy

Don't hesitate to PM The Headmaster or myself.

Cheers,

"Don't be a dick"
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2007 10:37 PM by Krumb.)
11-06-2007 08:11 PM
Albus Dumbledore Offline

I have updated the first post according to new rules regarding our guild. After a long period of consideration, I have decided to make the following changes to Hogwarts in accordance with our mission for this server:

-Even though we are still under guild level 5, we are now open to all players, especially new members to the server with a desire to learn more, to play for fun, and to improve themselves.
-We encourage more experienced players to join us and help welcome new players onto the server. You are not asked or required to donate anything to new players, simply to offer your time and advice when it is convenient.
-Being that we are a low-level guild, we are currently working on expanding our ranks and the Guild Extension skill. We cannot currently participate in the War of Emperium, but we will be joining in on that event as soon as we get some more numbers and obtain the skill necessary to hit the Emperium.
-We are not currently accepting alliances from any guild. We are an academy for new players, and we will not ally with any guild (yet). Once we grow and decide where we stand on things, we may choose an alliance. Keep in mind, though, that we harbor no ill will towards any particular guild and even if we ally with one, it is only to enjoy our experience more, not to specifically single out enemies from other guilds.
-PM me on the forums, or in game if you are interested.

"And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love."
11-08-2007 04:05 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

A GTB card would hurt really really bad.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
11-08-2007 04:16 PM
Albus Dumbledore Offline

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention... we're NOT just a guild for mage-types. We accept anyone. Icon_biggrin

11-08-2007 08:43 PM
Bonesaw Offline

awesomeness awaits you, but you have to join the guild first
12-03-2007 04:09 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

GO DUMBLEDORE GO!
Train to your destiny, the destiny of TRANSING!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-03-2007 07:11 PM
Albus Dumbledore Offline

Thanks Aaronock. I'm glad you see you finally made it to the ranks of Professors. Hopefully I will be joining you before you know it. In my race to 99, I don't have much time to help new members to the guild as much as I would like, not the resources to allow us to WoE or do other cool events. As such, guild recruitment is being put on hold for the next few weeks, when Hogwarts will reopen again. Consider it a closing for Winter Break.

Main post has been edited to reflect these changes.

12-03-2007 07:57 PM
Bonesaw Offline

im like harry potter, im just staying over the break, my aunt/uncle suck
12-03-2007 10:20 PM