Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gun Quests
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Gun Quests

Alright, I just made my Butcher [0].
After that I'm supposed to get a quest to make the slotted version, I have all the items, talked to the npc but nothing happened, went back to the gunslinger guild but instead the npc just tells me the same thing as before I made the gun.

This is how the quest is supposed to be:

"Talk to the NPC that you obtained the Butcher[0] from (you must have made one to continue). He will let you know that he can't make the slotted version. Then go to Herison near the north-east entrance of lighthalzen. Herison will break the butcher, and to appologize he will lend you his crimson bolt[1]. Go back to the gunslinger guild, and bring the NPC 30 of any kind of grenade sphere. Go back to Herison, and he will ask that you bring him 2 elunium, 1 oridecon, 20 coal, and 10 steel. Hand him his crimson bolt back, and he will give you the Butcher[1]. "

Is this quest broken due to SVN issues or something? As far as I know this should have been ready the same time gunslingers came out and since the other gun quests work (atleast step 1 from what Ive seen so far) then they should be able to work Cry

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-10-2007 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Gun Quests

I see no reason why it wouldnt work, as the others Icon_sad

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-11-2007 01:23 PM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE: Gun Quests

I don't know why it doesn't work either Icon_sad And I dont want to have to collect 2000 more items to make a new gun to see if it doesn't work again. Is it possible for me to give the quest items to a gm to make the butcher [1] or is that out of the question? :o

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-11-2007 04:39 PM