Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experience Quests
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Experience Quests

?Hi All!

?Tired of grinding to get 0.01 exp a monster?

I bet some of you don't know Ragnarok Online has a lot of Experience Quests you can complete. And you can get not only Experience, but a lot of cool stuff.

Here I made a list of all the Quests that reward Exp. Check this out if you need experience, I know how hard it is to grind in a low rate server, this can help you out. Quick Explanation:

Quest A > Quest B
Means you have to complete Quest A before being able to start Quest B.

Quest A + Quest B > Quest C
Means you need to complete Quest A and Quest B before being able to start Quest C.

God Items

Stop Metto's Research > God Items Quest

Note: Stop Metto's Research doesn't reward exp, but it's a pre-req to do God Items Quest.

*note: God Item Quests are not implemented in heRO. However, if you collected all the ingredients for a God Item, you can PM GM-Pandora to make the God Item.

The Sign

Language Quest + Piano Keys Quest > Sign Quest

Note: Language Quest & Piano Keys Quest doesn't reward exp, but they are a pre-req to do Sign Quest.

Republic of Schwartzvald

Factory Quest > Einbroch Murder Quest + Biolabs Entrance Quest > President Quest + Cursed Spirit Quest + Odin's Temple Excavation Quest > Rebellion Quest

Note: Biolabs Entrance Quest doesn't reward exp, but it's a pre-req to do the others.

Friendship

Friendship Quest > Bruspetti Quest

Airships

How The Airship Works Quest + Airship Ticket Quest > Heart Fragment Quest

Note: Airship Ticket Quest doesn't reward exp, but it's a pre-req to do Heart Fragment Quest.

Rekenber Victims

Medicine Quest > Biological Weapon Quest

Arunafeltz

Lost Child Quest + Rachel Sanctuary Quest > Veins Siblings Quest > Thor's Volcano Base Quest
Ice Necklace Quest
Help Mr. Zabaroo Quest
Spy Quest

Note: Keep in mind that some of them might not be implemented in the server. I haven't done all of them, so I don't know, maybe Staff can confirm about this. Now let's go by quests by City.

Louyang Quests

Poison King Quest

Ayothaya Quests

Footprint Quest

Einbroch Quests

Lover's Quest

Lighthalzen Quests

Eye of Hellion Quest
Juperos Ruins History Quest

Noghalt Quests

Dandelion's Request Quest
Shadow Quest

Hugel Quests

Hide And Seek Quest
Hugel Cow Milking Quest
Hugel Memory Quest
Juno Remedy Quest
Kiel Hyre Quest

Others

Geffen Bard Quest

Note: Ok, those were all City Quests that give Exp Reward. Keep in mind that some of them might not be implemented in the server.

Well, I think that's all. I hope this helps you all getting there, as it will help me having it here, I can access quick by forums.

Thanks to Blackthorn who gave me the link to IroWiki, I was searching for a complete list of quests for so long.

?Cya! Kissy
11-20-2007 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE: Experience Quests

Unfortunately, not all quests here listed give the proper exp they should, and all of them are built for iRO (same exp there) and do not get improved by the rate, so sadly, most the quest take more time to level then actual grinding Icon_sad

Edit:
Also, jsut about every exp quest you need is listed
HERE.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2007 03:10 PM by Jack Skellington.)
11-20-2007 03:08 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

I've done Lost Childs + Rachel Sanctuary : They gave me more than half base exp at lvl 84.

Anyway I heard that the quests in this server have their rates increased also, can anboby confirm?

And thanks for the list Barrel, you just made me wonder why I lost 20 minutes of my time doing this.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2007 03:14 PM by Loveless.)
11-20-2007 03:11 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

How helpful *-*
11-20-2007 03:35 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

God item quest has been removed on this server, sorry. As far as I know the exp from quest is not multiplied, but it's still a nice boost ^_^ Nice list.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-20-2007 03:37 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Bloody Wrote:How helpful *-*

Sarcasm or Irony ? Cry
11-20-2007 03:38 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Loveless Wrote:
Bloody Wrote:How helpful *-*

Sarcasm or Irony ? Cry

Sometimes you can never tell with Bloody <3

Actually, for newbies this is a good topic to have here on these forums, not everyone knows where to go to find how to do quests.

And Kiel quest is really really long and I coulda grinded it faster, but the OCA was a nice prize, plus the story is reeeeeally cool!

So yah, even though you might be able to grab the experience yourself faster by grinding, it's still a nice change of pace to do quests from time to time :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-20-2007 05:59 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Me= noob XD. I'm pretty new to RO in general and really do not know much about quests. I knows they exist in some ways but that's about it XD. Thanks.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
11-20-2007 07:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhombus Offline

I am trying to do the factory quest. So I can do the later quest its required for.
When I talk to the guy to start he is giving me the response as if I have already completed. I asked my brother to do it and he got the same thing.
So we both said okay, and started the murder quest which started off well and good. But when you have to talk to the guy in the factory, he simple boots you from the factory and when you go back to the sick guy, you say you haven't gone to the factory. So I am pretty much stuck there. If anyone know what I am doing wrong or confirmed I did it right and its broken, it would be most appreciated.
04-10-2008 03:15 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

barrel is right, one example i have is the friendship quest. there are two spots you're supposed to gain exp, but you only gain one of them =(

oh and the quests help with getting through the 70s as those seem to be the more difficult levels to get through.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2008 03:57 PM by Frogboy.)
04-10-2008 03:56 PM