• 0 Votes - 0 Average
teamspeak server!
truthhurts Offline

teamspeak server!

ok the teamspeak server is live! everyone is free to use it, the address is

ts3.speakservers.com:9002

thank you Icon_wink

and on the suggestion of Cloudy-Chan, here is the link to teamspeak
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 10:04 AM by truthhurts.)
11-26-2007 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: teamspeak server!

Neat! That's just what I need to make playing on my tablet pain-free! Now I just need a headset. =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
11-26-2007 03:58 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

hmm cool, i'll probably be using it, not to scare people away though...wonder if anyone will be on tonight Icon_suprised

[Image: seifer.jpg]
11-26-2007 09:33 AM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Whispers Wrote:Neat! That's just what I need to make playing on my tablet pain-free! Now I just need a headset. =p

*0* seems like I'm not the only one playing on a tablet! *0*

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
11-26-2007 11:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ROCKFISH Offline

Our guild has its own teamspeak but maybe we will all hop on one night to see whats going on.

Not in cruelty,
Not in wrath,
The Reaper came today;
An angel visited
this gray path,
And took the cube away.

A doctor cures people.
A medic makes them more comfortable. While they die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samael - 9x/6x Assassin Cross
MattyF - 8x/50 Fail Monk
11-26-2007 03:07 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:?? teamspeak server!

Yumera Wrote:
Whispers Wrote:Neat!??That's just what I need to make playing on my tablet pain-free!??Now I just need a headset.??=p

Indeed.??After reading some reviews it appears to be one of the lower end tablets.??I don't really know about that, I mean my last computer I had since 1998 and its only upgrade was 128MB of RAM... ...that's total RAM... I only did that so I could upgrade to XP and, woohoo, now my OS uses twice the resources!??Kinda like Vista, except navigating Vista is like navigating the Pentagon.??Every move you make has to be authorized.
"Excuse me, sir, but saving that file to this directory is forbidden and requires authorization by the administrator of this computer and/or computer network.??Would you like for me to consult with the administrator about this?"
"...yes?"
"Mr.??Administrator, someone is trying to save a file in a forbidden directory, it is at your whim to sanction this action or cancel it at anytime."

LoL

Seriously... I can't save an emblem to my Emblem folder because RO is a read-only directory.??When undoing this option saving to the folder via any program (including Paint) is forbidden.??So, I save it to My Pictures then copy it to my Emblem folders at which point it informs me the action requires administrator permission - oh, but I am am the administrator, you see!??What's this???My screen has locked and gone into serious mode!??Someone is trying to paste a file?!??Who could it possibly be?!
Arrest them at once!

Anyway.??OS issues aside, the computer runs very well and does many things my old one cannot... Like multitask... And run visual two-dimensional transparent effects... Plus, if you wrote on the screen of my desktop I would... I don't know... Probably inform you of the bad karma of that action, I don't really know.??o.0??Anyway, it's a 19-inch flatscreen Retina Bleach 5000.??I got it from a friend when he was moving from Albuquerque to South Carolina and he stopped in Wichita.??It was neat.??A friend gave it to him to sell, but he gave it to me since he and I kinda see eye to eye on the whole profiteering off of another human being as a bad thing - or at least an impure action.??He had it in his lil Uhaul but no computer and no wish to sell it.??So, he did what any good Russian Orthodox would do and gave it.??Sweet, isn't it???So, if you wrote on it... That'd be a lot of bad karma.??o.0

If stuff runs better than my lil tablet that's great, but I don't care.??This thing has caused me no problems.??Except that I can't get it to run Mac OS X Leopard... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.??=/

What are you on???You should click on "Indeed" if you haven't yet and post it there.??=o

[edit]

I got carried away and wrote a big huge post about how Windows sucks in the teamspeak thread...??Sorry

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 02:05 AM by Whispers.)
11-27-2007 02:04 AM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

Might wanna add the link to download it

http://www.goteamspeak.com/

teamspeak confuses me D:!

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 06:19 AM by Cloudy-Chan.)
11-27-2007 06:18 AM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

I might show up sooner or later to make lewd comments.

I really do prefer my own server though cause I get to do whatever the hell I want on it. I"M teh admin.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-27-2007 11:33 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Whispers Wrote:
Yumera Wrote:
Whispers Wrote:Neat! That's just what I need to make playing on my tablet pain-free! Now I just need a headset. =p

Indeed. After reading some reviews it appears to be one of the lower end tablets. I don't really know about that, I mean my last computer I had since 1998 and its only upgrade was 128MB of RAM... ...that's total RAM... I only did that so I could upgrade to XP and, woohoo, now my OS uses twice the resources! Kinda like Vista, except navigating Vista is like navigating the Pentagon. Every move you make has to be authorized.
"Excuse me, sir, but saving that file to this directory is forbidden and requires authorization by the administrator of this computer and/or computer network. Would you like for me to consult with the administrator about this?"
"...yes?"
"Mr. Administrator, someone is trying to save a file in a forbidden directory, it is at your whim to sanction this action or cancel it at anytime."

LoL

Seriously... I can't save an emblem to my Emblem folder because RO is a read-only directory. When undoing this option saving to the folder via any program (including Paint) is forbidden. So, I save it to My Pictures then copy it to my Emblem folders at which point it informs me the action requires administrator permission - oh, but I am am the administrator, you see! What's this? My screen has locked and gone into serious mode! Someone is trying to paste a file?! Who could it possibly be?!
Arrest them at once!

Anyway. OS issues aside, the computer runs very well and does many things my old one cannot... Like multitask... And run visual two-dimensional transparent effects... Plus, if you wrote on the screen of my desktop I would... I don't know... Probably inform you of the bad karma of that action, I don't really know. o.0 Anyway, it's a 19-inch flatscreen Retina Bleach 5000. I got it from a friend when he was moving from Albuquerque to South Carolina and he stopped in Wichita. It was neat. A friend gave it to him to sell, but he gave it to me since he and I kinda see eye to eye on the whole profiteering off of another human being as a bad thing - or at least an impure action. He had it in his lil Uhaul but no computer and no wish to sell it. So, he did what any good Russian Orthodox would do and gave it. Sweet, isn't it? So, if you wrote on it... That'd be a lot of bad karma. o.0

If stuff runs better than my lil tablet that's great, but I don't care. This thing has caused me no problems. Except that I can't get it to run Mac OS X Leopard... I don't know what I'm doing wrong. =/

What are you on? You should click on "Indeed" if you haven't yet and post it there. =o

[edit]

I got carried away and wrote a big huge post about how Windows sucks in the teamspeak thread... Sorry

dang whispers if your old setup was worse what was your old setup? what kinda chip did you have? a dorrito?was your moniter an etch-a-sketch? Icon_razz Laugh how was ya playing on the old server?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 02:50 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
11-27-2007 02:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

XP dose not use twice the resources ...it uses just as much as 98,
XP requires more Ram/Better processor for the sheer fact they don't make sticks of ram under 128 or processors that are under 1.6 MHz after XP came out
Now Vista uses twice the resources as XP
Sorry for the off topic post Sorry
Sorry

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 03:58 PM by Flossy.)
11-27-2007 03:49 PM