Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need Help Class Help
Yubel Offline

I need Help Class Help

OK so i havent played a low rate server like this in a long time i dont know what skills and status to put in for a Sage. I know when making a Character i Should have

Str-1
Agi-9
vit-1
int-9
Dex-9
luk-1

BUT! i dont know what to put my stat points each lvl

Can Someone help me with the Skills AND Status

Status needs to be like this

Lvl 2=
So and So in Str/agi/vit/luk/dex/int Ect ect

IF anyone can help me please Respond ASAP Thank you very Much
11-27-2007 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: I need Help Class Help

Best to get 9 str, 9 agi and 9 dex for a novice, since heRO has free reset up until Lv 40. Use these melee stats to get pass the stage as a novice first.

Go through the actual quest (no Job NPC) to be a mage, and then return to Prontera to reset for pure int (1 everything, all stats into int.) A mage can pick off the plant enemies who don't move at all, which is safe for the mage as long as he stays out of the plant's range. Learn firebolt and continue to invest int until say, around the 80 point, and then just invest in dex by then for faster cast.

Skills can vary by quite a bit depending on what does sir want in his sage. Should really look up the skill tree for a sage, and use a skill simulator to plan what spells to get. Namin? will personally say, at least lv 7 firebolt for the sake of leveling purposes, however (some may even go up to 10. Namin? personally is satisfied at just 7 to conserve 3 points for all the other sage things.)

(this is really just very general setup for any mage, be it sage or wizard... there are other sage builds that use far less int, but Namin? will say that for the purpose of leveling, a 80-ish int is quite helpful and probably easier to use as well. Of course there's the battle sages, but from the sound of things, Mr. Yubel may be better off going on an easier path of playing caster sage.)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-27-2007 10:39 PM
Yubel Offline

RE:??I need Help Class Help

Namine Wrote:Best to get 9 str, 9 agi and 9 dex for a novice, since heRO has free reset up until Lv 40. Use these melee stats to get pass the stage as a novice first.

Go through the actual quest (no Job NPC) to be a mage, and then return to Prontera to reset for pure int (1 everything, all stats into int.)??A mage can pick off the plant enemies who don't move at all, which is safe for the mage as long as he stays out of the plant's range. Learn firebolt and continue to invest int until say, around the 80 point, and then just invest in dex by then for faster cast.

Skills can vary by quite a bit depending on what does sir want in his sage. Should really look up the skill tree for a sage, and use a skill simulator to plan what spells to get. Namin? will personally say, at least lv 7 firebolt for the sake of leveling purposes, however (some may even go up to 10. Namin? personally is satisfied at just 7 to conserve 3 points for all the other sage things.)

(this is really just very general setup for any mage, be it sage or wizard... there are other sage builds that use far less int, but Namin? will say that for the purpose of leveling, a 80-ish int is quite helpful and probably easier to use as well. Of course there's the battle sages, but from the sound of things, Mr. Yubel may be better off going on an easier path of playing caster sage.)
Yap sents The sage has the power to Move and cast ill be fine but ummmm i forget what do i need for the mage Job change and sage job change is ratemyservers Job Quest info the same as this servers
11-27-2007 11:00 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

you don't get free cast til you turn sage.??YOu must first level through mage before that.

Go with the free reset thing and pick off Geographers outside of uh Einbroch I think it was, until you get firewall 10 and around 50ish int.

from there, pay the fee and get to Louyang.??Prepare to spend the next 70 levels there.??Firewall, vert if you can and bolt them to death.

Do this til you get about 70 int, then push dex til you job change, from there it depends on what you do as a sage.

EDIT: forgot to mention. you'll wanna get lots of meny to start off with cause Louyang ferry is 10k and saving the warp point is also 10k.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2007 11:11 PM by Rhino_Man.)
11-27-2007 11:09 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Geos till 80 is incredibly easy too.
11-28-2007 08:22 AM