Poll: No Fish in WoE, 1 Month Trial
Yes, Do It.
No, Dont Do It.
I Dont Care.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >
Raccoon Offline

1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >

By no means official, Im making this to see if people would be open to it.
The other thread has pages of arguements to read if you dont know what this is about.
11-29-2007 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

RE: 1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >

I'm going to have to say taking out fish completely is a drastic change despite the arguments held against them. Ms. Pandora and her team are working on ways to make WoE less fish reliant as is, so perhaps a trial should wait after those take effect? That is, if the changes aren't sufficient enough.

Although it may not be related towards the fish...perhaps guilds have simply become more active towards taking the castles? During the times where pront managed to get 80 economy, I can only assume that there wasn't as many guilds as we do in current months that were of decent size to do a full out war with the older guilds. And now with more guilds, the castles get taken more often each week...its only a theory. My WoE afterall is limited to being meat shield/minor priest/emp breaker for the time being so I suppose my comments won't have much credit to them xD

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-29-2007 01:28 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

this is so redundant Ok

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 01:55 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
11-29-2007 01:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

If it effects a single thing outside WoE castles, to hell with the idea. If it can be scripted to work in castles only, I don't care either way. My 2 shiny cents
11-29-2007 01:58 AM
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

No fishes for mvping for you Bloody ! :D

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
11-29-2007 02:00 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Mr. Kadar already provided a (should be) working script of how to stop fish within just castles. Namin? doubts that fishes are disabled outside of WoE.

Namin? voted for "don't care."

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-29-2007 02:01 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Actually I use Blue pots for MVPing. I use Salmon to lvl my Alche and Maiden uses that to lvl as well. How many people out there rely on fish to level? So let's screw people who don't PVP or WoE just because some kids have a problem with fish? Icon_suprised
11-29-2007 02:08 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >

Rika Wrote:I'm going to have to say taking out fish completely is a drastic change despite the arguments held against them. Ms. Pandora and her team are working on ways to make WoE less fish reliant as is, so perhaps a trial should wait after those take effect? That is, if the changes aren't sufficient enough.

Although it may not be related towards the fish...perhaps guilds have simply become more active towards taking the castles? During the times where pront managed to get 80 economy, I can only assume that there wasn't as many guilds as we do in current months that were of decent size to do a full out war with the older guilds. And now with more guilds, the castles get taken more often each week...its only a theory. My WoE afterall is limited to being meat shield/minor priest/emp breaker for the time being so I suppose my comments won't have much credit to them xD

there are still no guilds that can compete with the older guilds. the older guilds just cant hold it, even from each other. if you think cucu is annoying at alde, imagine him on LK when he woed with LW, and he was only a small part of the force.

and it doesnt affect outside of woe.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 02:18 AM by teOx.)
11-29-2007 02:11 AM
Raccoon Offline

Bloody Wrote:So let's screw people who don't PVP or WoE just because some kids have a problem with fish? Icon_suprised

NO. FISH. IN. WOE.

This has nothing to do with the poll.
No one is talking about MVPing or anything else.
11-29-2007 02:12 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Not only that but I already posted directions for Panda in the other thread if she wanted to disable them in WOE ONLY. It won't cause a single problem in non-WoE maps. It's not even going to screw people over during WoE time if they choose to use fish because it is map specific rather than time specific.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
11-29-2007 02:27 AM