Gabi's Cute Cute Art Shop :3 [OPEN!]
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

Gabi's Cute Cute Art Shop :3 [OPEN!]

I'mma start working for the server <3.
I am now on semi-hiatus!

[Image: jibreel-kemonomim-mini-2.png] [Image: gabriel-kemonomimi20-mini.png]
LoveGabi's Cute Cute Art Shop <3Love

Artist's note <3: I do free art for my friends :D??Plus I am a regular laugh riot, so come be my friend in game :D

Right now I am only semi-open because I'm trying to concentrate on doing art for the server <3.??If you'd really like a piece from me, then you can commission, although I'll probably be quite slow to finish it.??I'm not likely to take any commissions other than chibis unless you offer me an item I'm really interested in, so please be understanding :3

Edit: I am not so broke these days, lol.

All my art is very lovingly CG'd in Painter or Photoshop.??My semi-real figures easily take 35+ hours of work for each one, but I enjoy doing them, and I think generally RO designs are very cute!??So it's a win/win.

To Do List:

1. Ellie - Gypsy - Still Deciding Details
2. Silk - Scholar - Full-body Semi-Real with Background - Done and Posted <3.

Wish List:
Easter Bunny Hat
Small Ribbons
Angel Wing Ears
Elven Ears
Angeling Pin
Celebration Wings
Advanced Hero Backpack
Cute Headgears (in general)
Rudra Bow

Additional Armor and Weapon Interests:

Morrigan Helm and Manteau
Morpheus Shawl
Memory Book [0] or [1]
[1] Heavenly Maiden Robe
[1] High Quality Sandals
[1] Saint Robe
[1] Lord's Clothes
[1] Mink Coat
[1] Manteau
[1] Boots
[1] Guard
[1] Gloves
Various and sundry Katars
Lances or One handed Spears you might have on hand :3 (either elemental or carded)
Elemental or carded daggers you may have on hand.
Survivor's Rod

Additional Card Wants:
Sohee <- Hunting Currently
Isilia
Chung E
Zealotus
Smokie
Raydric
Matyr
Choco
Yoyo
Mastering

Other than that, try me XD

[Image: gabrielfaceset1.png] Gabi sez:
Half body Anime style images begin at 1M for a single figure plus their gear and a simple pet, CG'd in cel shaded style.??(Like the Chibis above).??Add .5M for soft cel shade. <3

Full body Semi real images begin at 2.5M for a single figure plus their gear and a simple pet.??This price difference reflects the fact that a semi real figure takes much more time to draw and color.??Semi real figures are all soft cel shaded.

A Chibi image
begins at 800K for one figure plus pet.??Add 400K For a soft cel shade of these :3.??They're smaller, but they're still a lot of work!?
A note! ALL CHIBIS LOOK CUTE XD.??I shouldn't have to say this, but, be aware!??I will make your boy character look like a boy, but he will still be twee and adorable, and not so much ferocious.?

Each additional figure in an image doubles the cost, because it exactly doubles the work.??I may make some exceptions to this for some pets which may be more complicated than a simple pet, but not complicated enough to justify another figure

Obviously I have some other wants, but these are the things I'd really love to have now X3.

If you'd like to trade something on my list to me, we'll work out what is fair for the trade.??I don't know the market on HeRO very well yet, so you'll have to bear with me Icon_smile

[Image: kits-sidebar.jpg] [Image: ira-sidebar.jpg]
[Image: hark-bottom.jpg]

At your discretion I can draw either in my semi-real style, or a more anime-style, as in the last image.??I can also easily do chibi images.??I can also draw anatomically correct full feathered wings, but we'll have to talk about that, since they take a long, long time to do XD.

If you'd like to trade with me I'll need the following:

Screenshot of the character you want drawn. Additionally, simple pets or monsters are no problem.??The more complicated ones we'll have to talk over XD??The complicated ones will count as a second character in the image just because it's that much work to do.??Thanks for understanding.??Make sure the character is in the appropriate palette, is equipped with the head gears you want, and if you'd like additional equipment or weapons in the picture, I'll need a reference for those too.

Tell me which style you'd like.
??If it's anime-styled, no problem.??Just generally give me an idea of their personality and build (physical build, not stat build X3 are they buff???are they the kid who gets sand kicked in their eyes at the beach?).??If you want a semi-real image, you're going to need to choose someone for me to pattern their face and build on.??You want your Gunner to look like Bruce Campbell???No problem.??I just gotta know these things ahead of time XD.??Also if there's anything additional you need to tell me about your character, put it here: distinguishing features, scars, darque tattoos, whatever XD

Your eye color.??I can't believe I didn't think of this.

Item You're Offering I'll tell you what I'm willing to draw for what you've got <3.??Please don't offer me something you don't have yet Icon_cry

Spots will go first come, first serve.?? Remember that I'm human, and I do take time to do work, because work takes time to do well XD.??When I finish a piece, I will offer either a thumbnail for proof of work, or let you see a small size bare sketch, you choice.??Then we complete the trade and I send you the full image.??Pretty simple!??Also realize that I work very hard on my images, and I want you to be satisfied with them.??I am very reasonable with very small corrections, but generally, image is as is upon completion and no drastic revisions will be made.??This is generally for my protection XD.

Want to work out a deal in private???Also fine <3.??Just PM me!

Don't have any of these items and want to commission me???Make me a reasonable offer <3.??I don't have time to do a million trillion commissions, since my health isn't great, so I may be picky, but I work with you as best I can <3.

Finished Commissions! <3

Rika and Spire, for Rika!
http://www.chibimoon.net/gallery/scraps/...mmish7.jpg

A big brick of Paladin!
http://www.chibimoon.net/gallery/sp_inde...bricks.jpg

It's Huntress!??Only she is a Sniper! <3
http://chibimoon.net/gallery/sp_index.ph...-hawk4.jpg

A little headshot of Silk as a present for the Prince's Birthday!
http://chibimoon.net/gallery/sp_index.ph...k-ouji.jpg

And that fiery Professor, Rayon!
http://chibimoon.net/gallery/sp_index.ph...-full1.jpg

Most Recent (In Progress) Pieces!

He is a police inspector, she is a bug collector.??Together, they don't fight crime!
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff116...dove42.jpg

Will I ever actually finish this???Who knows!
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff116...h-this.jpg
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2010 10:47 PM by Gabihime.)
11-30-2007 10:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

RE: Gabi's Cute Cute Art Shop <3

Making a request right off the bat Love

It's fine if its a bit much, since I'm asking for a couple shot. I'll glady pay any price within reason and supply you with a couple hair coupons along with it. No I won't be cheap on you xD I'm thinking a starting price for 300k and we can work it out from there. No I doubt I'll want to go over a million just yet >_>

[Image: Rikascreenie.jpg] [Image: Spire.jpg]

I'm rather interested in a semi-chibi anime type drawing, much like your top picture show, perhaps a bit less child like? If you do accept this request I'll fill in any other details you may want to know.

Icon_biggrin

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-30-2007 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

Rika Wrote:Making a request right off the bat Love

It's fine if its a bit much, since I'm asking for a couple shot. I'll glady pay any price within reason and supply you with a couple hair coupons along with it. No I won't be cheap on you xD I'm thinking a starting price for 300k and we can work it out from there. No I doubt I'll want to go over a million just yet >_>

[Image: Rikascreenie.jpg] [Image: Spire.jpg]

I'm rather interested in a semi-chibi anime type drawing, much like your top picture show, perhaps a bit less child like? If you do accept this request I'll fill in any other details you may want to know.

Icon_biggrin

I did these chibis last year Icon_smile

Clickie!

They're not quite so chibi as the ones in the header. Is this more what you meant? I promise you wouldn't get wilty rod. I didn't notice it until I was already coloring and forgot to edit the lines XD

That sounds like a fine offer. Chibis don't take as much time as full figures, obviously, although I do still draw and color them with love <3.

Tell me your specifics! Also, the avatars are cute X3
11-30-2007 11:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

As for the style, sort of except perhaps a bit taller? I like how smooth your chibi's come out after the coloring. Icon_biggrin I really just want a bit more facial expression.

Specifics

Colors
Spire - Preferably a green eye color
Rika - Brown Eyes
Outfits should remain the same

Position
Sitting I suppose xD I'm not too picky, I just want the characters to be together and not warped from a weird angle. So I guess improvise to whatever fits your mood?

Background
Are we allowed backgrounds for that matter? All the examples are shown with a simple accenting color. If so, just a really simple grassy bottom, otherwise a nice shade of green or white.

Hope you didn't mind me stealing a look in depth into your gallery, perhaps the styling could be similar to this?

Angel Empire♥
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2007 12:03 AM by Rika.)
12-01-2007 12:01 AM
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

I don't make a habit of doing backgrounds even for myself because they are pain + agony XD But nice grass I can do very easily Icon_smile

And the sample you picked out, she's not a chibi, she's just fourteen XD. Because you're totally my first customer ever here and are so nice I will cut you a deal and give you the commission at that price, with figures in that style :3 The lines take longer to do. I try to judge the prices of my commissions on the hours I put into them. I hope I don't sound greedy XD

Thank you for your kind words about my work! What makes the images look like that is my color, really Love

It's the thing I'm most proud of.

Please tell me classes so I can be sure <3. Would you like me to draw them more like the Gravity art of the class outfits, or more like the sprites?

Also, can I have a short sentence about how you think each of the characters look? For instance, do you see the girl as having large innocent eyes, or more crafty foxy eyes? What's her build like? The same for the other figure Icon_smile Does he have a young face, or a more mature one?

I want to make sure I get everything so I can draw something you'll like Love
12-01-2007 12:23 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Somehow the girl in my eyes appeared in a semi-chibi xD

I suppose Gravity art style, the sprites might be a bit rough on the cutesy look.

Thinking up a build is kind of hard for me, a young look of course. Perhaps the generic teenage couple blush.

I'm certain I'll love with whatever the outcome may be. No1

Angel Empire♥
12-01-2007 12:34 AM
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

[Image: rika-commish7-sample2.jpg]

Someone's commission is done :D

Let me know where you'd like to meet to do a trade, and I'll release the full image to you. Love
12-01-2007 06:59 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Yaaay, message me anytime in game. I'll usually be on Pinecone (merchant) or my assassin Rika. Other than that, I'll try @whoing you randomly in hopes to catch you online.

Angel Empire♥
12-01-2007 07:19 PM
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

I'll be on as Irahlem Marelle for most of this evening! Otherwise I may be on as Gabriel Marelle at other times Icon_smile
12-01-2007 07:48 PM
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

[Image: rika-commish7.jpg]

All finished :D

If I need to thumbnail this, just let me know. Love
12-01-2007 08:05 PM