Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updated
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Updated

I was wondering if we were fully updated, since I noticed we are still missing a few things such as bio labs and such that I know are on other Eathena Servers.

Well any ideas?
11-17-2005 03:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Feith
Unregistered

RE: Updated

bio labs?

whats that?

there's the airplane also... but i don't really think this feature should be added yet, we have already the Warpers so..
11-17-2005 10:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Feith Wrote:bio labs?

whats that?

there's the airplane also... but i don't really think this feature should be added yet, we have already the Warpers so..

If uyou hadn't noticed the new towns are ALMOST completely empty besides a few shops and headgear quest.

Bio Labs is a new dungeon in LH,
and I KNOW that we dont have the newest updates because I know of a server that uses Eathena that has these features,
so the question is, you guys gonna loook into it? Please?

[P.S. Bio labs = t3h pwns]
11-17-2005 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

The SVN were using is 3830 (two-three weeks old) at the moment. And should get updated to around 4000 saturday.
Allways consider that the newest addition are sometime disabled by default because they are "being worked out". As is the case with taekwondo boy, at least half of their skill are not working.

Ben
11-17-2005 11:54 AM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Yes we lack the complete class Taekwondo Boy along with Star Gladiator and Soul Linker.

However only Taekwondo and Star Gladiator sprites were released soo far, but I know many of their skills work under the latest version of eAthena. I tested them myself.

The problem is not there, its mostly the fact that if any Taekwondo would be to appear in prontera, many people using not up to date clients would get disconnected.

Thinking about a way to update their clients would be something wise to do, because the longer we delay the updates, the more messy and bandwith costing it becomes.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2005 12:17 AM by Balmung.)
11-20-2005 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Btw, the Taekwon job is functionnal, we just removed the NPC because it wasn't complete when we started the server and it was crashing almost everyone, se we are waiting till the job is complete to put it back.

I'm testing it meanwhile Icon_smile
11-20-2005 02:41 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Feith Wrote:Btw, the Taekwon job is functionnal, we just removed the NPC because it wasn't complete when we started the server and it was crashing almost everyone, se we are waiting till the job is complete to put it back.

I'm testing it meanwhile Icon_smile

I'd hepl test it out with you if you need hepl ever Icon_wink hint hint
11-20-2005 02:47 PM