Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
downloading Raglight
abinoka Offline

downloading Raglight

well i am new here and i would REALLY like to play on this server, but seeing as this is my first time ever downloading something like this im having a few problems... i folowed this guide http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3046 to get RO without korean, i downloaded a sakray from a very slow server (took two hours... made me mad) then i opened it, the patch didn't take long but i don't think it fully finished... but thats not my main problem. i keep trying to install raglight i can only find the download from one of those sights, the moment its finished downloading it just closes and it doesn't open up any install window or anything, i tried saving it to a file but it also didn't work. sorry for being a computer idiot but i need help
12-04-2007 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

RE: downloading Raglight

As awesome as this guide is, it may be best for abinoka to simply get the full folder that contains all files required for HeRO. Note that this full folder may or may not be compatible with other servers...but lets not get into that. xD

Its a simple install, along with installing the latest patch which is far less confusing than going into kRO/sakray/raglight.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

or if you're lazy

Clicky

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-04-2007 09:14 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

As Rika stated, there are links to a full install that you just have to patch afterwards. Will probably be an easier way to come play.

Looking forward to seeing you online.

Thank you Rika Icon_biggrin

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-04-2007 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abinoka Offline

hm... well those were 30 patch instalations im having the most trouble with the client itself, im guessing my patch is fine because the patch didn't make any noticable diffrence to sakray...but after i click on the link to download the patch then i click open, it takes 15 seconds or so then it disapears, the forum says i need to unzip it and drag it to the ro folder, but i can't even find what im supposed to unzip

edit: wait, i see at the botom of the post are full ragnarok downloads il try these, thanks for the help (no garentee it will work... (now do you spell garentee? Thinking ))
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2007 09:28 PM by abinoka.)
12-04-2007 09:23 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

thoses were the ones I was talking about, sorry I wasn't clearer.
Good luck.

The Cake is a Lie

12-04-2007 09:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abinoka Offline

ok something is really wrong... i click on the download wait a half hour im looking at the donload when it stops all that it does is close it doesn't open up any other windows or anything, i clicked the divsharefile - hero full_instal_part1.rar isn't something supposed to happen after you download the first part? was i supposed to save it or just open it? please can someone give me step by step instructions
12-05-2007 06:55 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Maybe this post would help you more
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3046
Do not forget to save to disk when the prompt asks you to either save or open.

If you're having a lot of problems, maybe a friend could help you out?

Again good luck and hope to see you ingame soon.

The Cake is a Lie

12-05-2007 07:40 PM