Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Story: Happiness of Yggdrasil
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

Story: Happiness of Yggdrasil

In the center of Gaia Far north of the city of golden harps and past the mountains of turuto is Yggdrasil a small village with a gorgeous ash-tree rich in life and colour said to link heaven and the underworld and all nine worlds brings health, life and happiness to everything surrounding it, those who drink from it's natural water source are healed and experience bliss and intense joy.

Hundreds of years ago Odin the god of wisdom, war, battle and death ruled gaia. His greedy, cruel and unacceptable ways of living left people with no reason to live, slavery, starvation and labour, people got very ill and hundreds died.

There was many men who tried to defete Odin and all failed. One day a young man from the city of golden harps insisted he try and put an end to Odins rage of terror, People laughed and told him he was a fool to even try such a thing "You are but a young, weak man, how could you defete such a powerful god!" they said.

Pushing his long flaxen hair out of his lonesome green eyes he said "Think what you will, I will save you all." he was detirmined no matter what people said to save gaia.

he knew what power the yggdrasil tree had and he knew what he had to do. when sun set and the skys were a firey orange he took a branch from the great old ash-tree and made his way to Odins castle on the turuto mountains with the branch in hand he plunged it into odins chest muttered a spell and Odin was forced inside the yggdrasil tree freeing the people of illness, terror and destruction.

It is said that Odin will rise one day and his follwers not seen not heard are waiting in the darkness like shadows, waiting to one day be by his side and rule once more.

to be continued....

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
12-05-2007 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE: Story: Happiness of Yggdrasil

Nice Icon_biggrin

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-06-2007 10:25 AM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

RE: Story: Happiness of Yggdrasil

"Kuumo, Kuumo come quick, come look!" Yelled a village boy, running past, he had two tattoos on his face as part of yggdrasil tradition, it is said that the tattoos contain ink that is magic.
"haha hey wait up! I'll never catch up to you if you run so fast" said Kuumo tossing aside her water collection buckets. reaching a nearby cliff they looked over the side, entangeled in vines and blossoming in lushious red and pink flowers, was something very peculiar.

"Wow, what is that!" she said in suprise.
"I don't really know...It wasn't there this morning"
"Toru...you Don't think it could be alive, do you?"

Before Kuumo could even turn around Toru was climbing down the vines on the cliff.
"OH MY...Toru! Toru! are you insane?!"
"haha chil Kuumo, you worry too much, i'm going to check it out"
"ack....Worried? you;re about to climb down an enormous cliff, you do realise if you fall you die right?!"

"hahahaha your so funny" laughed Toru, continuing to climb down.

(Will continue it tomorrow since i need sleepIcon_biggrin)

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2008 09:25 PM by Cloudy-Chan.)
01-17-2008 07:32 AM