Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox LIVE!
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Xbox LIVE!

Who here has Xbox LIVE?! What's your gamertag and what games do you play? =D

I'm under the handle VVhispers (note the two V's for a W if you wanna add) or Windows Live Messenger ID eyepop_igualmente@msn.com. Don't e-mail me there, I've had the account since I was 13 (that's ten years ago) and haven't checked the e-mail in two years. When I got vvhispers@gmail.com I stopped wanting to type in eyepop_igualmente@msn.com everytime I wanted to check my e-mail. D:

Now I never check that one either, but once a month to keep it active and clean out junk. =p

Anywho, I play PGR4, GRAW, [I have but don't play] Fight Night 3, and Carcassonne (LIVE Arcade). Had NFS Carbon, but Xbox ate it somehow. I could probably take it to get resurfaced at a local video store for a buck (or C$1.01 as exchange have changed once again to place the American dollar over the Canadian dollar - for now. =p ). We'll be buying MX vs. ATV: Untamed when it comes out on the 18th because my brother is turning into a redneck who thinks dirt bikes and beer are the coolest things on Earth; especially when taken advantage of together. No1

If the arcade games didn't cost ten bucks each I'd have a few of them, but for now I just have trials of a bunch of em. =p The new Xbox originals look promising (though just as pricey as arcade games at $15 a pop) especially if they offer online support. No1

If anyone knows of a good game to play, let me know. Just no sports games. Racings games are always a go with me. I'll most likely get the new Midnight Club: LA when it comes out in place of NFS Pro Street simply because it looks better and funner.` The same goes for Saboteur, DMC4, Ninja Gaiden II (though you can't play those online), and The Club when they all come out. I plan on getting Virtua Fighter 5 if anyone thinks they can beat me. >p

So what's your handle and what do you play? =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
12-06-2007 03:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply