Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REC
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

REC

Well... I decided to go cinema with some friends now that my leg is ''better'' and...

Trust me, I had a very BAD time.

We went to saw this movie... It's a spanish movie, and trust me...

I don't see spanish cinema, even it's my country, because usually it's very bad and emo, and I don't like it.

When it comes to terror, my favorite genre, I can't think of a spanish terror movie, but since I saw El Orfanato I started to have faith in spanish terror cinema again.

El Orfanato is going to the oscars, and I hope it wins a price because it's cool.

But we are speaking about this SCARY movie called REC.

I am alone in my bedroom right now and I am kinda... Nervous.

REC is a wonderful movie, I had very fun watching it, but I doubt I can sleep tonight.

Watch the trailer , you will not understand what they say because it's in Spanish, but it's worth to see anyways.

Both movies have been taken by Sony to do a re-make ''Hollywood Style'' . I can't wait to see them, but I think they will not be as good as the original.

If you have the chance, download them, because I doubt you can see the original versions outside Spain in a cinema.

REC is cool, and I want you all to see it!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-06-2007 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DudyMoko Offline

RE: REC

Yo si vi la pelicula y esta muy buena, usualmente el cine Espa?ol es muy bueno, no se de que te quejas. xD

[Image: dudymoko.jpg]
12-06-2007 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply