Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this Name for me okay??
yrrejjerry Offline

Is this Name for me okay??

OKay.. I know would sound a little dissapointed *i guess Sweat

But can my name be Garith??
Well I know you would say yes.. but Can My description be... Garith the Jealous?

I've read about the elemental quest... And it says that he chose 4 students well I wanted to be one of them but it would be a little disrespectful to the story.. So what i suggested is Garith the Jealous. Okay so here's the origin of the name// :D

Garith Vandarth, one of the good students of Eraldhur. He was a fast learner. Despite the incapability to use rods, he used knifes instead. It took 5 years until the four students came. It seemed as all four of them surpassed his abilities. Garith, trying to find a way to defeat them went away without telling Eraldhur. 10 years past when he returned to the small village located near Geffen. He saw the houses turned to ashes and dust. Small plants turned to burnt pieces. And all he could ever see is the evidence of strange wind marks flowing through the ashes. Garith looked up and saw the four students weilding the elemental wings. Garith, with no critical thinking sought to swore that one day he will find them and take their wings. Since Garith didn't master the way of the Rods he changed his job into a hunter. Journeying his way to find them. A day before he became a hunter someone told him about the alliegence and thought that the four of them maybe in the Light Side so, Garith joined the Dark Force of the Alliegence.

Is the story nice? Well if its bad and changing the storyline of the game well, i guess I could make another one.. HEHE...

Can other players PLEASE introduce your characters like these I like reading prologues.. Icon_biggrin
12-08-2007 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Is this Name for me okay??

Well the 4 students that were given the knowledge of the wings are the npc that now make them, and they are all girls by the way.. but you can describe yourself as another student of Eraldhur is you wish, it doesnt interfere with the story so I have no problem with that.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-09-2007 12:29 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

are you a girl? cause if all his students are girls than thatd mean you atleast went to an all girl school.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
12-09-2007 02:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yrrejjerry Offline

well.. thats the one information i missed. :D well maybe i thoguht i was a girl but when i grew older i saw something ... LD
12-11-2007 12:40 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

lmao Laugh

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
12-11-2007 12:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

yrrejjerry Wrote:well.. thats the one information i missed. :D well maybe i thoguht i was a girl but when i grew older i saw something ... LD

Shemale!?!? Icon_razz

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
12-12-2007 12:20 AM