Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fish yay... -_-
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

fish yay... -_-

is it possible to give an animation to fish or anything just to show people are Using fish.. this has probably been brought up before but I can't find it, Anyway! I am pushing this matter because of the great tactical advantage that fish eliminate wich is the knowledge of defence i.e the more you would see the white pot animation the more dmg you are dealing and the less well the less... without an animation we lose such a great advantage and tactical aspect to the game.. I will shut up about fish if we have an animation ^_^. Also this lack of animation tends to cause major conflicts in pvp as in OMG YOU FISH!!!! YOU *HADOUKEN* AS IF THIS GUY IS THAT *HADOUKEN*. when in reality they may have never even fished Icon_razz but I understand the angry standpoint aswell fish make it oh so easy to cheat in a duel ./ho especially mutant Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
12-13-2007 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

RE: fish yay... -_-

*Also votes to add simple animation for fishies >_>* Copy and paste them from the potion animations?

Not for the pvp aspect of it, but the fact that I sometimes hit the hotkey repeatedly, wondering why my skill isn't going off. Only to look up and find half my leveling fishies are gone.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-13-2007 05:16 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: fish yay... -_-

It has been brought up before and answered that I don't think it's possible to add an animation else I would have already.

In case you're wondering where the other topic is, here you go "pro shark!" dude:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...7#pid32947

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-13-2007 05:31 PM