Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lady Advice's Advice room.
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

Lady Advice's Advice room.

ok so I noticed a lot of people seem to ask me questions when I'm particularly helpful on main so I figured I'd make this more official, cause like I'm tired of running 3 conversations at once via whisper.

Once or possibly twice a week depending on the demand, I will open a chat window that is open for all in prontera.??The idea is that if you're confused or unsure of your build/stats/gear/alternative come join the chat and ask me questions.??I can help shed some perspective is not a solution on your confusion.

Questions about the game mechanics???Questions about skills in general???Questions about what class you should play???Come ask me.

Tentatively I'd like to do this on saturdays, probably most of the day, but if there's a better time let me know.

Also, if I'm not there, it means I'm actually leveling or something, ok?

Also, feel free to ask me questions here, and I'll try to answer it as best as I can.

PS: I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. Could someone move it if it's not?

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2007 01:43 AM by Rhino_Man.)
12-17-2007 01:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Lady Advice's Advice room.

I guess there is no particular section for this, but Help / Guide / Report will do ^_^ it's not a guide per say but you're offering help and guidance.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-17-2007 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply