Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Event Suggestion
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Event Suggestion

Well, first of all, these are Draughts. It's a very fun and simple game.

GM's are always doing events, but they can't actively participate as GM's .

GM's here are like gods, they care for us and aid us, but gods deserve to have fun while doing their work also, don't you think?

So, this ''Human Draughts'' event would be GM vs GM, let me explain myself:

- Server population has been growing a lot since I joined, and events are always fun, but also slow since more people is participating, so I was thinking on an actually fast event where a lot of people could participate at once.
Each GM, we need two to do this even, picks a group of 20 people each. It will be hard to balance groups, but perfect thing would be to be as balanced as possible... That's the GM work in this event, to balance their team. So each picks 20 persons, one is the White team, and other is the Black team.

(Note: We can also do Light Side VS Dark Side Draughts, but it would be more difficult to gather 20 of each side, and also a balanced group)

Then, the GM's pick a position, or let players pick a position themselves. Since it's a GM vs GM fight, they should be smart and have some Strategy positioning the players of their team, since only the winner team gets the good price. (Note: Losing team gets price too, but I would suggest a price ''worse'' than the winner team)

The GM's start moving their ''Human Draughts'' as they want. Rules are quite simple, and I am sure if the game rules don't fit a human fight, GM's can do something about it)

When there is a confrontation between 2 players, they fight. In the game, usually the one attacking just kills the other, but it would be more interesting if the 2 draughts have a fight, and whoever wins keeps the position or moves on. (Note: Area spells or knockback shouldn't be allowed, since it can hit other draughs)

Whoever wins, as I said, keeps the position, and whoever loses, is out of the Draughts table. There are no heals, either player or item allowed. So if you won a fight recently, you are only allowed to regen naturally. You cant use healing items, or outside buffs, but you can use your self buffs. If you can buff yourself and you are about to fight, GM's should say: Player X is about to fight Player A, so start buffing and start fight when I say Go.

And the game continues, until one team wins. If a player gets to the end of the table, GM can move him to the oposite side. Also, that player can decide who can she/he resurrect from her/his team, not the GM. But GM can suggest who to resurrect, in the end, the GM is the one that moves the players.

And well, I don't really want to type more about it! If you all like the event idea, I am sure we can all get the rules set up, and if the GM's are up to it we can do this one of these days, if they can come with a map able to do it Icon_smile

Thank you!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-18-2007 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply