Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas Quest Order
areakryte Offline
Lurky lurky lurky

Christmas Quest Order

Do we need to give gifts to the gm in order of the presents, or the order that the npcs give to us?
12-24-2007 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Christmas Quest Order

Follow the order given by the npc's.

Best of luck.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-24-2007 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

GM-Aki Wrote:Follow the order given by the npc's.

Best of luck.

Until the GM tells the players to go speak with a GM that has been spoken with already... -_-;

Also, wondering if GM presents are suppose to be done last. Namin? messed up on the GM part, well fine... delivered the rest of the GM gifts anyway (since she did it in the wrong order), and got the coal + good boy/girl presents too. Um, so after that, went back to Santa and Santa only said thanks.

So Namin? is wondering if the GM presents should be done dead last in order to receive the best/proper gift from baby mystra at the end? And for those who did it wrong and talked to Mystra prematurely, is that the end of the christmas quest?

Thanks for the time Ms Aki ^_^;

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
12-24-2007 10:09 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

All right, I would suggest players do the coal and presents first and then finish with the GM's.

Though the order shouldn't have had an impact on the result of the quest.

/Edit: OK you should be able to do the quest in the order you want but you need to GIVE OUT ALL YOUR PRESENTS before going to see Santa last to finish the quest. As I said above, I suggest you finish with the GM's npc as it will take the most care with the questions asked. You may use google too Icon_biggrin;

The Cake is a Lie

12-24-2007 10:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

It's a sort of 2 quest in 1, you have the "GM present" and the "bad/good girl/boy presents", those 2 can be done independently.

Everyone gets the same reward for completing the "bad/good girl/boy presents" (save for the exp which is dependant on your level).

GM present part gives a reward according to the number of questions that were answered right. Sorry the order was not easy to follow.

Sorry the quest is not perfect, hope you still all have a nice christmas -_-

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-24-2007 11:50 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

GM-Pandora Wrote:ingame
1- you deliver the good/present
2- you can get reward from santa in lutie
3- you can deliver the gm's present
4- you revieve your gift from last gm mystra

The Cake is a Lie

12-25-2007 12:02 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

The quest really is not that bad... surely there are some minor touch ups ("gold and silver" vs "silver and gold") but in terms of the quest itself, it's actually pretty fun to look at the item riddles and guess out where they are. It's nice to receive some help from main to find the exact location of the NPCs, but the finding NPC part is really not difficult and entertaining enough for Namin? to quite like the quest~ Namin? keeps saying to stab Mr. Loki everywhere on main and in guild forum, which Mr. Loki is aware of and often rubs it in, but think it's understood that he is only doing his job to try to make unique quests which share both a fair amount of difficulty and meaningful too.

The only part that Namin? is really being ?_? about is how come santa didn't give out presents even though Namin? delivered the presents... seems like this is a common problem for anyone who messed up the GM part of the quest (but seems like Ms. Pandora found out the problem.)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
12-25-2007 12:38 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Had to do with Dark Lord killing players, which prevent them from completing the quest Icon_sad

If this was your problem, find me in game and I'll give you a chance to fix it, to avoid the problem, be at full HP if delivering coal to dark lord.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-25-2007 02:45 AM
Teme Offline

This quest is soo confusing, i dont know even 1 place where those npcs are without help Icon_sad

[Image: temesig1rl2.jpg]
12-25-2007 05:04 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

o_o; the only parts where Namin? needed help are the NPCs where Namin? knows where the city is, but the city is too large to pinpoint where the NPC is within (like, main city of rune midgard... obviously prontera, but er that's one large town, and the riddle didn't specify any further. The other one is Baby Law's location... field around rachel is even bigger of a search area o_o)

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2007 05:33 AM by Namine.)
12-25-2007 05:32 AM