Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reborn FAQ
rayper Offline

Reborn FAQ

can u put up a guide on how to reborn.
coz i got 1 here and i wanna verify if its the same for this server.

Since some of you are nearing the reborn stage of your life, I decided it was time to post a Reborn FAQ.
Some Prerequisites:
- Be exactly Level 99/50.
-Have exactly 1,285,000z in your inventory...
-All equips, carts, pecos, falcons must be off and all items must be in storage.
-Be ready for a bit of walking and have the determination to do level 99 again with twice the difficulty.

So you have decided to become a Reborn Character?

1st...
Go to Yuno, make sure though that when you arrive in Yuno that you have a bit of time to spare and that you have EXACTLY 1,285,000z in your wallet, no more no less...Also all of your equips must be off and in storage. I would advise brining someone with you so they can hold extra cash in case you need more or less...Or you can use the zeny transfer page on the forum to deal with exact money issues.

In Yuno:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena003.jpg

2nd...
In the upper left hand corner of the map is a castle. Make your way up to the castle and go inside...

The Castle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena004.jpg

3rd...
Make yourway inside the castle and head left until you reach a branch in the road...Then head upward.

Inside the Castle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena005.jpg

4th...
Continue your way up until you meet the Librarian NPC. Talk to him and then accept your final quest before becoming reborn. This quest involves two steps. First he will ask you for 1,285,000z no more, no less. Second, he will tell you that you must go inside the heart of the castle. This part he will explain fuller and you must go inside the castle to do this part.

The Librarian:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena006.jpg

5th...
After the quest return to him...He will now tell you that the book of Ymir accepts you. After this short conversation make your way up to the book north of the librarian.

The Book of Ymir:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena007.jpg

6th...
After "talking" to the book it will warp you to the Valkyrie realm. In this place you will walk north and see advanced jobs NPCs. Talk to the one you will be turning into and learn what he has to say (it should be short and sweet...)

The Final Ascent:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena009.jpg

7th...
Head north again through the portal...and reach the Final NPC before you change to reborn status. This is your last chance to back out...you will now be faced with leveling to level 99 again with requirements of twice the amount of Experience points. However, if you decide to be reborn good for you, its worth it. Remember you must have no equips and no money on you when talking to her or it WILL NOT work. Talk to Valkyrie your reborn NPC.

The Goddess of Reborn:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/K...ena010.jpg

Lastly...
That is all, after a few words she will turn you into a High Novice. Now you are set, she will automatically warp you back to Midgard. You are reborn, you are half way to being a level 99 High "whatever" class...Congrats.

Hope this helps, if you have any comments post them here...

Thanks,

IGN: Sonic
Sniper 7x/4x
11-21-2005 10:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Reborn FAQ

I didn't read the whole thing, only browse through it rapidely (I'm at work), but it seems right Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-21-2005 11:00 AM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Nice Faq, they should make a sections with FAQS like this on the forum.
11-21-2005 11:41 AM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

i DID suggested a User Helping/Guide Section, i'm still waiting for Boom to create it! <.< >.>
11-21-2005 03:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

The server does seem to go by the original job changing rules in general. =oP So that should be dead on. I did only skim it but the only mistake I noticed was "you will now be faced with leveling to level 99 again with requirements of twice the amount of Experience points." I don't know if anyone cares about that since it's not technically part of the Faq! BUT! By the time you're in the higher levels, it's 3x XP instead of 2x. For instance 98-99 takes 99,999,998(Why an 8 anyway? O.o) XP...while transcended it'll take..hang onto your hats guys... 343,210,000 XP for 98-99. Sounds like fun, huh? Icon_wink
At least unless it was changed again or this server has special XP requirements. But I doubt it on both accounts.

Pretty good faq though. ^_^ I'll probably be using it myself someday...been too long since I had to do the quest for it I'm not sure if I'd remember.
11-21-2005 04:04 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Nice guide Icon_biggrin /no1

But I don't actually think I'll be 99 anytime soon.. maybe a looong someday...

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
11-21-2005 06:27 PM
beaver Offline
Russian Rocket

isnt it if you are for example knight and make reborn and if you do not choose high swordman you want be able to chaing into next job?

Caramon Majere (71/42 str/dex Knight)(guild : peacekeeper)

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
12-09-2005 01:04 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

I belive that it would induce stat penalties

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
12-09-2005 01:05 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I'm not sure you can actually change jobs, I think you have to be high swordsman if you were reborned from a knight.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-09-2005 01:08 PM
beaver Offline
Russian Rocket

thats what i mean.
and if you will chose instead on high swordman for example high thief then you will stuc on high thief and cant turn in sinx if you reborned from knight.
but

Caramon Majere (71/42 str/dex Knight)(guild : peacekeeper)

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
12-09-2005 03:00 PM