Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monthly Fairy Auction!
Former-GM-Law Offline
(Former GM on heRO)

Monthly Fairy Auction!

The Great Fairy Auction

[Image: pixieie4.jpg]

0 Zenny Gained So Far Only 1Billion Zenny To Go!
I have been asked by Pixie, the Queen of the Fairies, to help them hold a monthly auction in order to gather funds for a new homeland for the fairies. Since the fairies' land has been slowly getting smaller and smaller, because people stopped believing in them, they need to purchase a new place to call their home and remain safe. New homelands don't come cheap, especially since the fairies need extra protection. Pixie and her fairies don't have many things they can sell to you players, so after a long discussion, they decided they would craft bigger versions of their wings that humans can wear ^_^ But since those wings are very intricate and require numerous hours to make, the fairies can only make 2 per month, 1 blue and 1 red.

[Image: 2986063-024.JPG][Image: 2986064-308.JPG]
Wings are 6 def, unslotted, refinable, equip lower head and armor like every wings, require level 60, any class. Red: +16 ATK. Blue: +8% MATK. They are tradable to other players.

The Queen Pixie, realizing that these wings might not make enough money to buy her people a new homeland, has decided to also sell other item(s) from their reserve each month. Also, since maybe not many people would come for only 3 items, she will allow humans to hold auctions also (Starting in March only, so you have time to think about what items you want to sell.) In order to auction an item a small fee of 100k, per item, will be required.

All auctions will be done live in game, however I will also accept blind bids beforehand for the wings/other items via PM to GM-Law on the forums, at least 24 hours prior to the auction if you cannot make it, send the maximum amount you are willing to pay. I will accept those blind bids 24 hours before the auction via Forum PM only, and live bids during the actual auction in game.

The Auction will take place in the Aldebaran Guild hall (located 1 map west of Aldebaran), since the Aldebaran council has so kindly allowed us to rent it for our auction time each month. ^_^

[Image: Faries.jpg]

For the first auction, there will be four items auctioned by Pixie on January 13th at 6PM server time. Player items will not be sold yet, those will start only with the february auction. This month's items are:
  • Blue Fairy Wings-Which are said to possess a great magical strength.
  • Red Fairy Wings-Which are said to made blades keener.
  • Love Bear Hat- Which is said to be very cute ^_^
  • HeRO Memorabilia Pack - (1x heRO Anniversary hat, 1x Easter hat, 1x Celebration wings) sold together.
Items Sold So Far:

None! Oh My God

Bidding before the auction

Blind bids are to be sent at least 24 hours prior to the auction, by PMing me.

January bids are to be sent before the 12th at 6 PM.

Bidding during the auction

Everyone wishing to participate or spectate the auction will be welcomed at the Aldebaran Guild Hall. The ensure that the auction goes well, quietness will be required.

Biddings have to be in increment of 100k minimun. (No "+1 zeny", you must bid at least 100,000 zeny higher or more from the last offer made).

Selling your items

The next date to turn in your filled out forms for item auction will be sometime in February, date to be announced.

Send all auction forms to GM-Law Entitled as such.

Auction form-'Yourscreenname'

Please have your IGN where I can reach you. Also remember it costs 100k PER ITEM to put them up for auction. place the number of items you plan on selling, I will not refund you the 100k you pay on the Auction even if you decide to withdraw on it, also once the auction begins you can not go back on the deal. All trades are final. If the item does not sell (no bids) you get the item back, but not the entry fee.
The process for the players wishing to auction their item will be as follows:

1: PM at least 5 days in advanced of the auction date (in february only!).
2: Pay the 100k per item on the day of the auction.
3: Trade me the items.
4: Wait until your item is auctioned.
5: The item gets auctioned off.
6: I'll deliver the Money [or] Item back if it did not sell.

Reminder: 100k fee is to be payed on the spot at the auction, before I auction the player's item. Sales are final, seller cannot set a reserve price, it's 1M starting bid and after that anything goes.
12-26-2007 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

RE: Monthly Fairy Auction!

O.o
Sooo.. is this just an event auction.. or is there going to be a Fairy map?

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 01:59 AM by zanias.)
12-27-2007 01:59 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

A question: can the fairy wings be traded like the celebration wings, or are they only able to be stored similar to the elemental wings?

A suggestion: possible to make the red fairy wing give more Atk than a picky card...? The fairies may not raise a lot of funds if their products are worse than a hatter card's effect Sweat

Maybe there's a fairy map after they get their 1 billion zeny Laugh
(wow, fairies make their home out of gold bars or something... >< )

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 07:17 AM by Namine.)
12-27-2007 04:41 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Zeel Wrote:Namine winnnnnnnnnnnnnn
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 10:20 AM by Bloody.)
12-27-2007 10:20 AM
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Posting so I get tracker E-Mail

[Image: Asumi_Sig.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
12-27-2007 10:32 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Haha thanks Namine, will look into the stats Icon_lol

They are tradable.

Fairies are gonna find a map very far away from humans, shielding themselves so don't expect to pay them a visit in their new homeland.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-27-2007 11:57 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I hope we get a quest also for making the cute pixie wings, but I highly doubt it since it sounds like these are meant to be won only at this time.

I also think +8atk is not worth getting the red wings o.o
I am amazed at the blue ones, I want them but I know I will not be able to bid enough for them since I'm poor compared to most players ._.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-27-2007 12:46 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Psh why should we pay for their map if we don't get to visit them and play with them(butcher them for rares and cards)? No fun in this *Keeps millions of zeny floating around*
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 12:49 PM by Bloody.)
12-27-2007 12:48 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

They are hiding things from us!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-27-2007 12:50 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Bloody Wrote:Psh why should we pay for their map if we don't get to visit them and play with them(butcher them for rares and cards)? No fun in this *Keeps millions of zeny floating around*

Rumors say that homeless fairies likes to play tricks by making snowy dogs invisible to the eyes and not detectable at all even by Maya purple card, ruwach or sight for eternity Whistle

Thanks for the consideration Ms Pandora + Mr Law (ok so biography said disclosed gender, but since baby Law in Christmas quest is male... er, baby Law was male right?)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 12:53 PM by Namine.)
12-27-2007 12:52 PM