Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Salutations!
Farvana Offline
Wisterian

Salutations!

Hi there! 22 year old male, living in Boulder, Colorado. I'm kind of excited to see a server that's been added to and modded, instead of just kludged to the point where people can play most of the game.

I'm a casual MMO gamer, by and by... I started on [RO server] about three years ago, played for four months and quit. I remember that half of that server didn't work at the time; the whole point of it was to level up quick and PvP until your finger falls off.

I started up on other (legitimate) MMOs: City of Heroes, EVE online, WoW (and I can't understand how people get so addicted to it; it's really not that great). I've had fun with them, but I want lighter fare every now and again.

I picked up [another RO server], as I didn't want to deal with [previous RO server] again and [the other server] was the only other server I'd heard about. Well... [the other server] never has more than 80 people on at a time, and every one of them is a 13 year old boy trying to look older. Whatever; ganking rats was more interesting than @Main in most games.

I started browsing map databases and came across some top 100 server list or another... I liked the sound of HeRO as a server name and took a closer look.

I think this is exactly what I've been looking for in a server. Custom quests? Dual storylines? RP encouragement? Sign me up!

Now if only the patch would make the [other server] files work instead of making me wait four hours. Thinking

Anyhow, I do believe a server this quality would have a community to match. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Whistle

Playing my part of tomorrow-
well, some days it's work, some days it's play.
12-30-2007 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

RE: Salutations!

Welcomes to the server Icon_biggrin I'm certain you'll enjoy many of the painful quests~

Psst, you might want to change the RO servers you named xD It's considered advertisement to say the actual name of the server in the forums/@main although you are perfectly welcome to say them in whisper/regular chat/guild. Better to change yourself so the GM's won't come around and edit your post for it. D:

And uhm...don't sell your poring cards for cheap xD They're worth atleast 300k at this point thanks to quests. Happy HeRO-ing~

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-30-2007 01:09 AM
Farvana Offline
Wisterian

But... I'm specifically saying the other servers are terrible. =/

Playing my part of tomorrow-
well, some days it's work, some days it's play.
12-30-2007 01:22 AM
FindTheWay Away
Dead Poets Society

Welcome to heRO
12-30-2007 11:10 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hiya & welcome ^_^

Hope you're not having any trouble patching this server, if so just let us know in the help section!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-30-2007 12:57 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Welcome to HeRO!
Certainly hope once you get on, (if you haven't already), that you find us at the level of quality you expected. Or better. =D
12-30-2007 04:23 PM