Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rhino's Metal and Ore emperium
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

Rhino's Metal and Ore emperium

The premise: order a stack of metel or ores or a couple of different stacks and I'll provide them to you for a price.

I will accept orders of the following:

1.??orders for specific quantities of metals
2.??orders of smaller then the limited value for a combination of orders.

I will NOT accept:

1.??x prices worth of x metal or ore.??Flat out no.??I refuse to do your calculations for you.??I trust you can add.
2.??as many of x metal or ore that you get for now til the rest of time.??I don't give a crap what you offer me, I will NEVER allow you to monopolize my services.
3.??orders for lvl 4 ores.??Guildies only sorry.
4.??orders to be held for indefinate periods of time.??If you can't afford it, don't bother me.
5.??trade orders.??I will not accept gear, cards or other goods for trade over these materials.

Price Sheet:
Steel - 3000 each
Oridecon - 15 000 each
Elunium - 55 000 each
Red Blood - 750 each
Crystal Blue - 750 each
Wind of Verdure - 750 each
Green Live - 750 each
Flame Heart - 10 000 each
Mystic Frozen - 10 000 each
Rough Wind - 10 000 each
Great Nature - 10 000 each
Gold - 150 000 each, barter for bulk orders

Prices are subject to change without notice.

Deals made are NOT changed when prices are.??For example, if you order 10 ori at 15k each and MY prices go to 17k each you will still only have to pay me 15k each when I get them for you.

I will get to you in the order of the list at the end of this thread, HOWEVER if I cannot contact you within about a day, the materials will fill the next order in the list.

Please post your orders here along with the in game name you wish to be contacted by and I'll add you to my list.??I would also appreciate it if you removed your post for orders after we make the trade.

Current Order list:
<currently none>

Current Stock:
View Pirate Rhino's East Store for public stock.??If someone lays an order that stock will be taken out to fill it.

Ask me for other materials as I have started keeping iron, coal, and the basic elemental stones as well, though shop space is limited so I can't autovend all my stock at once.

Finally, I will not, nor will I ever sell any of the rare ores (peridot, citrin, etc.) EVER. Stop PMing me about them.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2008 02:36 AM by Rhino_Man.)
01-02-2008 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply