Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TU PRIEST BUILD
thaibabylao Offline

TU PRIEST BUILD

well it seems to me from what i have seen that most TU priest have been unsuccessful. alot of priest have asked me how i was so successful and how i survived as a TU priest at anubis. well here are what i did (BuddhaHealer) first of all you want atleast a base of 30 luck, u can survive with about 40 base dex, and the rest vit. i acually had only 30 dex as a priest. u want your int to be 80!!!! thats a must....why? well first off...if u lvl on any undead like anubis...u want to bless him. once u bless him with 80 base int his magic spells have no effect on u, his attacks will miss u alot to, and so will he SB. make sure u have a poo poo hat on or berret if u lvl on him, have tons of vit. now for the biggest problem for a priest. u can have tons of vit, a poo poo hat, crainial buckler, and his SB will still kill u. the secret is...FLYWINGS! now this takes alot of practice but shortcut flywings into your skill bar, and have your finger on it at all times. once u hear his sb, u can flyout of it as soon as he hits u. ^_^ just getting really tired of telling so many people the tricks so heres the post on lvling on anubis or undead.
01-03-2008 07:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply