Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Login Issue
JFKH Offline

Toungue Another Login Issue

Ok so I have read all the instructions and then when that didn't work, came and read some previous threads about this issue.??

So my problem is when I create an account, I am able to login part of the way but then get stuck in a please wait screen.??

So for example, logged in with created name jfkh without the _M Icon_wink then got to the selected server part. Said ok! Got the please wait screen and just freezes there.??Am I missing something???Any help would be great No1
01-08-2008 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Another Login Issue

Make sure you have updated Sakray fully and that you are fully patched.

From there I'll throw the ball to Pandora or Loki or our amazing players who usually have great ideas to help out.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
01-08-2008 08:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

If you cannot get it to work, post a screenshot of your RO folder please, we'll try to assist you.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-08-2008 09:22 PM
JFKH Offline

Thanks for the help, I actually over looked a part in one of the threads where it said if the sdata.grf was like 500mg then there is something wrong.??However, I had updated sakray successfully and that is all I got.??All other patches were up to date.??So now I am re-downloading everything and will reinstall everything and see if it makes a difference.??Will post again if there is a problem.??

Edit**

Well that was kinda the problem haha I got it to work but, I think another reason why it wasn't working was becuase I was using an IRO installer not the HeRO one.??So I dled the HeRO installer then used the IRO Sakray, which then updated it to the full 1 gig ish.??(sdata.grf)??So yeah thanks for the help you can lock or delete this thread Kissy
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2008 09:19 PM by JFKH.)
01-09-2008 02:30 AM