Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bamboo Squad is Recruiting~
Dare Offline

RE: Bamboo Squad is Recruiting~

Are you recruiting at the moment? Icon_biggrin; This guild sounds so social, nice and inviting. I'd love to join it! Love
I'm just a little bit scared that I might be too "inactive" for your liking, since I don't have a proper internet connection at my school's dorms.. which means that I'm online pretty much only during weekends. Icon_sad How strict rules do you have about being active?
02-20-2010 06:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cirno Offline
"I'm the strongest!"

Come to Alde for an invite or PM Indra (@who indra) or Proxy, or any other members. Being active is not really the strict as long we see you around Icon_biggrin

Cirno: ⑨⑨/70 BAKA BAKA ⑨ High Wizard
Reimu Hakurei: 99/70  High Priest (Purge Evil Spirit O_O)
Sakuya lzayoi 8x/5x Sinx
[Image: 0ab20ad4696288aa560c319bf58a099a256.gif]
/gg
Member of Bamboo Squad and Behemoth
02-20-2010 07:20 PM
Kallen Offline

may i join this guild cause im newbie idk where to change job.KissyKissy2
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 09:10 AM by Kallen.)
03-06-2010 07:09 AM
Mr Floppy Offline

I am also quite interested in joining.

In-game name is Mr Floppy. Joined this server just a short while ago and not too familiar with all these custom stuff (and new ro stuff). I have played ro previously but it's been a long while and it's just not the same as before >.<.

At this point in time, there was no-one in aldebaran. If you could PM me sometime, that'd be pretty cool.
03-10-2010 10:38 AM
Proxyt Offline
The King

@Kallen
Yes you may, we welcome beginners and veterans alike. Come to Aldebarran sometime and if you see Bamboo Squad members, ask them for an invite. (To get to Alde, from Prontera you talk to Kafra and use the teleport service to Geffen, then from Geffen teleport to Alde. Make sure you save warp point!)

@Mr Floppy
Tried looking for you just now but you weren't on, try Alde again tomorrow and hopefully we'll have some people there (maybe even some non-AFK people!)

Oh and as of today (Wednesday), Bamboo Squad holds 2 Castles!
Our regular non-Trans WoE castle, and Geffen now!
Firefly got a lucky EMP break in Geffen near the end of WoE, and our small defense team delayed attackers enough so WoE ended before it could be broken again. Good job guys!

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
04-08-2010 01:20 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

D: There's no mention of us taking a castle last week...
04-09-2010 09:38 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

Bamboo's always looking for members of every class and level, whether they're new or old, so just ask on main for more info!~

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 04:28 AM by Corporal.)
04-29-2010 04:27 AM
Diablo Offline

Culex Wrote:[Image: bamboosquadee7.jpg]

Hello Heroes!

For those who are rather new here and still a little lost in the heRO universe, there's a guild ready to open its door to you.

Bamboo Squad is currently recruiting players regardless of their class or level. This is a guild composed of a few veteran players of heRO dedicated to help newcomers with questions, builds, training, hunting, quests and even some equip. We want to help newcomers integrate themselves into the comunity easily and give them the chance to meet up with people of their own levels to make new friends.

WoE participation is not mandatory but the guild is currently managing its own fights in the aldebaran retro castle territory (WoE that does not permit any trans or extended classes)~ those who are interested in these kind of battles are very much welcomed to join Bamboo Squad as well. It's a good place to woe for veterans with 2nd jobs and new players alike, good leaning experience too. Ok

In the close future when population within the guild permits, Bamboo Squad will be willing and looking forward to add more features to assist newcomers with a greater heROic experience in the server. These features include:

-Leveling party
-Guild forums
-heRO's custom quest databases (in guild forum)
-Basic heRO economy guide (in guild forum)
-Guild adventures in dungeons
-Guild Dead Branch/Bloody Branch party
-Other exclusive Bamboo Squad events

Can PM those players in-game if there's any questions :
Cucu, Kevin, Tiya.

Thank you for considering Bamboo Squad o_o ~

Hi there;

I'm pretty new to heRO, but I've been playing RO for years, I'm currently playing a Dancer, going support, and I'm already level 60, I'm planning to join a WoE guild, and when I read this thread I felt that would be a good guild for me.

Well, I must be honest, I'm willing to become a Gipsy someday, that's my goal, but until there (it will take sometime, work/gym/training/girlfriend comes first) I'll try to make my Dancer a good WoE support character. ^_^

Unfortunely gear wise I'm still very poor, but give me some time and I'll get the basic gears.

By the way, I'm a guy, but I like Dancer/Gipsy very much.
My in game nickname is Diablerie.
05-07-2010 08:08 PM
victoro87 Offline

eyyyy i just got in this server hahahaa well i got few hours of bein on this server but still im a good player :D i thing this is the right guild for me coz i wanted to get a SAKKAT hahahaha so its like a bamboo hat! YEIII pm me in game my name is vico ill try to contact u guys :D
06-11-2010 05:30 PM
Danni Offline

Sooooo.... next fairy auction has a green bamboo hat. *hinthint*

Le bump~~

[Image: tinypicmoviestar.gif]     Ai     /     Nini     /     Vixee     [Image: tinypicmoviestar.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 08:28 AM by Danni.)
07-12-2010 08:27 AM