Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's Britney Spears...
Idunknow Offline
The One

It's Britney Spears...

Please give your honest opinion on this very well-known, female pop-star singer/celeb, despite the media in the outside world. I am very curious to know what others think about her. (: And since I highly doubt the girl will actually take the time to read this thread, you may post any flames or rants you have about her. Like I said, you are welcomed to give your honest opinion and I will be held responsible for it if anything happens. o_o;;

My opinion: I think she has talent and creates wonderful music, but I really dislike her lifestyle. She treated her children badly and therefore had them taken away from her. She also had to go into rehab for a month or so a few months back after shaving herself bald. (I think it was around the summer of 2007.)

Holy crap, it's Holy Krap! <3

Holy Krap -- 7x/4x High Priest
HoIy Krap -- 6x/3x Crusader
01-10-2008 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE: It's Britney Spears...

I think giving people like her even the ammount of attention to write a post about her is a waste of breath. since no matter how talented/untalented they are or how crazy/sane they are. they still make more then me and you and our parents all put together no matter what everyone thinks..

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2008 01:28 AM by Sekaru.)
01-10-2008 01:27 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

I think America takes the use of Drugs and Alcohol too serious.

I am not a fan of Britney Spears, but I think everybody is being extra mean to her, instead of helping her they are drowning her more.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
01-10-2008 03:43 AM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

I think that this topic isnt even worth the time....celebs are a waste of brain space.....theyre humans like you and me nothing more nothing less......Worry about your life before worrying about hers.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
01-10-2008 03:47 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

"creates wonderful music", as far as I know she doesn't write the music, only sings it, most pop star do. She's got the looks but no great talent in my opinion, and even less brain. As far as her career goes she most likely gets told what to do by her management, how to dance by her choreographer, etc. What decision she takes herself we see the result in the media lol

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-10-2008 09:10 AM
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Hmmm... my opinion? About spears?... Uhhh.. lol. I don't pay attention to the media. It's a waste of time. She makes music... she dresses pretty slutty... and she turns me on. good?

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
01-10-2008 08:38 PM
Idunknow Offline
The One

Haha yeah I was thinking the exact same thoughts (as everyone). o.O; I just wanted to have the opinion of others since so many people talk BS about her, yet her music seems to be, everywhere. >o> And apparently it's making a lot of profit and hitting a bunch of charts too.

I wouldn't be the type of person who has nothing better to do but to do some research on so-called celebs. :/ I just know about these things through everyday stuff like friends, coworkers at work, television and stuff I hear on the radio, which I still listen to on a regular. xD

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2008 11:34 PM by Idunknow.)
01-10-2008 11:33 PM
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Lol, you should make breif blogs on celebs and post them. Maybe I'll learn something? ;o

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
01-11-2008 01:53 AM
Idunknow Offline
The One

Brief blogs? Noooooo.. if I really did do those no one would listen to me and I'd make a huge fool of myself. XD

01-12-2008 04:17 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I find it amusing that right after her kids got taken away, PETA tried to take away her dog too. Her music was decent, but when it comes to music, I could care less about what goes on in their life or what they do. Celebrity or Average Joe, if they make good music that I like, It doesn't matter who they are.

Sure she's done stupid things that have affected the way people think about her (K.Fed lol), and she's pretty much turned into a horrible mother...
Actually, her actions have showed nothing to like about her aside from boobs and the money from her crumbling pop-empire
01-12-2008 05:54 AM