Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A true story of mine.. [EDITED]
Idunknow Offline
The One

RE: A true story of mine.. [EDITED]

Haha thanks Ryan, and I'm pretty sure that there are indeed people who really care about me, both in-game, in real life and even somewhere in-between. <3 Like I said, after those two nights we took a day to ourselves to go to the mall. I gotta say, it was pretty crazy to be with a family again. :]

Thanks so much Sammi for coming to my rescue. (: I just hoped that your parents didn't think of anything bad about me, or if I went in their way. o_o It was pretty late that night as well, but if it wasn't for you I would be planning to spend a few hours outside or something with my eyes shut. Soul Sisters are forever.

Haha, Cinderella eh? I guess you can put it that way.. xD In some ways, I think I could've handled everything myself but in others, you just can't seem to do everything yourself. It's always nice to lend a hand. For example, I am a novice at cooking. ~.~ But I love to anyway. :]

Arguing has got to be the worst solution to any problem. I gotta agree with you Cloudy, but it was like, I had no other choice but to argue. o_o I didn't want to sound defeated, or like an idiot either. I wanted to prove a point and in the end, I really don't know what happened, or who won you could say lol.

Holy crap, it's Holy Krap! <3

Holy Krap -- 7x/4x High Priest
HoIy Krap -- 6x/3x Crusader
01-15-2008 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Altaire Offline
zzzz

RE: A true story of mine.. [EDITED]

I would never leave my best friend out in the cold.. and late at night too. I was wondering what happened to you after your uncle came to pick you up. I'm really glad things turned out well in the end (:

Oh, and my parents didn't mind lol. You just scared the crap out of them xD

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
01-16-2008 11:27 PM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

RE:??A true story of mine.. [EDITED]

Idunknow Wrote:Haha thanks Ryan, and I'm pretty sure that there are indeed people who really care about me, both in-game, in real life and even somewhere in-between. <3 Like I said, after those two nights we took a day to ourselves to go to the mall. I gotta say, it was pretty crazy to be with a family again. :]

Thanks so much Sammi for coming to my rescue. (: I just hoped that your parents didn't think of anything bad about me, or if I went in their way. o_o It was pretty late that night as well, but if it wasn't for you I would be planning to spend a few hours outside or something with my eyes shut. Soul Sisters are forever.

Haha, Cinderella eh? I guess you can put it that way.. xD In some ways, I think I could've handled everything myself but in others, you just can't seem to do everything yourself. It's always nice to lend a hand. For example, I am a novice at cooking. ~.~ But I love to anyway. :]

Arguing has got to be the worst solution to any problem. I gotta agree with you Cloudy, but it was like, I had no other choice but to argue. o_o I didn't want to sound defeated, or like an idiot either. I wanted to prove a point and in the end, I really don't know what happened, or who won you could say lol.

Oh man I fully agree with you there, this one time me and my dad were seriously just Yelling at the top of our lungs at eachother and none of us wanted to quit or "loose"
me being an emotional person soon broke down in tears...DEFEATED. how humiliating Icon_smile
but well I made him feel bad a few times and he apoligised to me..something I never knew he would do.

I am SOO glad you are okay now! what a lovely ending to the story, talking things over is great.

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2008 06:59 AM by Cloudy-Chan.)
01-17-2008 06:52 AM