Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damage Delay?
Woo Nam Offline
All ur shiny things belong to me

Damage Delay?

alright ive noticed that whenever i get hit, it takes a moment before my hp actually goes down. the same thing is on qRO last i checked, and it rapes ppl that use hide. say sumone with high agi is spamming ds on sumone and the person getting hit uses hide, would the dmg delay knock them back out of hide? or would they actually be able to get in it?

[Image: woonamsig9yv3ez.jpg]
[Image: mean4oz.gif]
11-24-2005 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

RE: Damage Delay?

Heh. Yeah it seems to come with the new patches. Also, this REALLY gets bad with monsters that attack slowly. No idea why it's like that but it's unrealistic and screws up gameplay.

And about the DS spam on a sin, that actually happened during WOE. I was just 5 cells away from Neo and DS'ed him to death without sight/detect because of the damage delay.

Live with it.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
11-24-2005 11:13 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Cessy Wrote:Heh. Yeah it seems to come with the new patches. Also, this REALLY gets bad with monsters that attack slowly. No idea why it's like that but it's unrealistic and screws up gameplay.

And about the DS spam on a sin, that actually happened during WOE. I was just 5 cells away from Neo and DS'ed him to death without sight/detect because of the damage delay.

Live with it.

Yeah, Ive stated the delay earlier, it really sucks, ESPECIALLY with hide or cloak /swt

Or being mobbed by monsters... or just sucks in general Icon_cry
Until its changed we'll have to live with it.
11-24-2005 11:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woo Nam Offline

Cessy Wrote:Heh. Yeah it seems to come with the new patches. Also, this REALLY gets bad with monsters that attack slowly. No idea why it's like that but it's unrealistic and screws up gameplay.

Live with it.
bleh, now im gunna hafta use the backslide /bingbing combo =[

11-25-2005 06:15 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Damage Delay?

Woo Nam Wrote:

Live with it.
bleh, now im gunna hafta use the backslide /bingbing combo =[

too bad you cant backslide in WoE Icon_cry
11-25-2005 06:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woo Nam Offline

damn, i forgot =/

11-27-2005 01:02 AM