Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo heRO
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

RE: Halo heRO

Master Chief used to be ordered missions of impossible measures, although for a spartan, the word "impossible" does not exist. On these mission he had objectives to follow where he would not give up and he would complete it whether he dies or not. But now that he is on this new and still unknown planet, he is a free man and has nobody giving him orders, wich begins to make him curious about things, things that he normally wouldnt think of caring for a split second on any of his missions, things that makes him give himself his own mission, his own objectives.

Master Chief pauses all his thought at the sight of a giant wall made of stone, like in the medieval times wich he studied during his training. Curious to what is behind the wall, he asks to Kantero "What lies behind these walls?"

Kantero replies "Beyond this great wall is where you asked me to take you. The city of Prontera!"

Master Chief is awed by the size of these walls and starts to think how much of a disadvantage it would be for the city to be behind walls. It would leave them extremely vulnerable for an air strike and there doesnt seem to be many exits thrue the wall making it look quite hard to escape with ease. By that last though, they were now in front of the gates, where two guards stood outside their own little sun shelters. Both guards were armored with very light looking armors, looked like some kind of chainmail almost hidden by some kind of clothing, clothing symbolizing they were guards of Prontera.

Kantero signals Chief to follow him in. The city looked very clean, but the housings were very outdated, or so he thought. They continued walking towards the center of town and as they head towards it, there was another wall, though this time it was about one third of the size of the great wall that seperates the wild and the city. Chief deside to not think about what stupidity it was to have such a second wall and continues to look around as they walk. There were alot of street shops where alot of weird objects were being sold. he looks towards the other shop and there are different types of weapons and armors. Spears, swords, bows, and oddly, there were sticks. From the looks of it, everything here ressembled the medieval times like he had thought about earlier when he first saw the great wall.

They finally get to the center of town. There were alot of people just sitting in the center of the streets. Most of them looked straight towards Chief, wondering who this man was. One man stood and walked up to Master Chief, observing him. Chief ignores the man and asked Kantero "Where can I find a communication center."

Kantero confused about what he asked, asks in return "What is that?"

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
01-18-2008 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Chief looks around, unable to think clearly. It seems like the world he has landed on doesn?t know anything about space. Almost feels like he went back in time, but he doesn?t remember hearing or reading about these odd looking creatures, not even in mythology books, but he still can?t help but feel a little worried. He might be stuck on this planet for his whole life and he doesn?t have his armor anymore, something that he already misses a lot. It brings him back to thinking about Cortana, that he still needs to find someplace safe for her. Before he could even talk to her he needed some place alone. Outside in the fields isn?t much of an alone place which brings him to possibly a hotel. He turns to Kantero asking "Do you have a home or is there a hotel I could stay for the night."

Kantero thinks for a moment then answers, "We are far from my place but I believe there is a hotel not far from here. Rooms are a bit small. I hope that isn?t too bad for you." Kantero can?t help but notice that Chief wasn't adapting too well here, which made him think of how he could help. He then asks Chief "Tomorrow if you want we could head towards the town of Izlude, take the air ship there. It will bring us to Yuno, and from there we could take the next airship, this time to Einbroch. I hear that city has a lot of new technologies. They might even have a way to repair your armor."

With all that has been said, Chief takes a moment to think before answering and shortly after he says, "Lets head to the hotel. I need to rest up and think for a while."

Kantero and Chief started walking to the hotel, majority of the people there still looked at Chief, more scared then anything as he walked by them. They get to the hotel and each get their own rooms. Kantero heads to bed early. Chief, on the other hand, reached for his pocket, taking out the hologram disk he recovered earlier, puts it on the desk beside him and says "It should be safe to talk now, Cortana."

~Spartan Leader~

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 02:04 AM by Master Chief.)
01-19-2008 12:02 PM
Arion Offline
§Arion§-§Theo§

amazing story so we shall disregard the double post Icon_smile

[Image: forumsignv4.jpg]
01-19-2008 12:19 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

thread moved to the rp forum to escape the clutter of the general forum :O

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
01-28-2008 11:40 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Shouldn't stories go into the art and creation forum?

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
01-28-2008 07:22 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

I was going to put them there, but since majority of them are open to cameo's might as well classify it under rping.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
01-28-2008 07:26 PM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Cortana shows herself and looks around and says to Chief, "Isn't this a nice place, any idea where we might be?"

Chief, still clueless of what this place is, says "This world looks like it?s far behind our technology, almost feels like we have gone back in time. Only thing different are these monsters here, they don?t match anything that was ever recorded or even seen by anyone in the UNSC. I don?t even know what to think anymore..."

Before Chief could finish what he was saying, Cortana told him "Get some rest Chief, from what I've heard, you have somewhere to go to tomorrow. Maybe you'll get some answers there."

Master Chief lies down on the bed and begins to sleep. All the sudden he is awoken from his sleep by Kantero, who looked worried and in a rush. He says to Chief "We got to go right away, guild members of LoA are coming to this hotel. Some townsmen must have alerted them about...

~Spartan Leader~

02-01-2008 01:26 AM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Chief took the data disk from the desk, opened up the window and snuck out of the Inn with Kantero following behind him. They both hurry towards the western exit. As they run through the first wall a man appears from the shadows. It was the same man he saw outside the fields not far from Prontera; one of the top members of LoA. The man takes one step closer to Chief and attacks while screaming "Sonic blow".

Chief with not even one second to react takes two quick step back and one step sideways, barely dodging the multi strike attack. It was more luck then skill that he dodged it, but Chief had a reputation of being just as lucky as he is skilled.

Kantero pulls out two small weapons, one in each hands, then charges towards the assassin cross, although he is not as strong, he had no choice but to defend Chief and himself. He attacks quickly but is unable to hit his target.

The assassin counter attacks Kantero, cutting through his shoulder and chest bringing Kantero to his knees. Chief, running towards the assassin, about to take his turn at fighting him, is stopped by a girl, dressed up with a shirt and skirt, wrapped up in bandages on arms and legs with shin guards and a ribbon blocking her eyes.?Without a pause, she takes a step foward and does a flying kick towards the assassin, missing him completely. She turns around and gets into a stance then another. The assassin hides his blade in his sleeves for a second and takes them out again. This time, the blades on his weapons were glowing purple. By the time he realizes what the assassin has done, the assassin charges towards the mysterious girl, preparing to attack her the same way he attacked Chief earlier. The girl break falls the first blow and counter kicks the assassin in the face, knocking him back and unconscious.

The girl picks up Kantero and says "Come quick, it?s not safe here anymore for you."

Chief and the girl sprint towards the western exit running straight through the guards ignoring them completely. Once out in the fields, they begin to head south for a while then they stop near a tree. The girl walked up to Chief with a smile on her face and said, "Hi, I'm Nyuu. What?s your name?

~Spartan Leader~

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2008 11:54 PM by Master Chief.)
02-06-2008 11:43 PM
AllusiveMaid Offline
Thriving to find her existance

does he run into Caboose, Sister or TUcker from redvsblue... that would rock .. he'd so whop their arses

my bf says i'm Sister sometimes lol

[Image: the_lady_a_on_ro_by_amalthea.jpg]
"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
02-06-2008 11:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Nyuu, being curious why this man is just staring at her, pokes Chief in the head and says "Hellooo!"

Chief snaps out of his daydream and answers "Oh... sorry, you call me Master Chief... Or just Chief for short."

Before Chief could say anything else, Nyuu says to him "Well then Chief, we are going to have to go somewhere a bit far from here and we gotta get there fast because Kantero will die at this rate. If we are going to make it we are going to have to sprint it. You think you can keep up?"

Chief quickly replies "I don't think i can run as fast as you but I'll be able to run for a long time."

Nyuu picks up Kantero and says to Chief "Alright then, let's not waste time."

Chief and Nyuu start running south through the Prontera fields, once again Chief looks around to see what was there. This time he saw a giant bug-like creature, almost like a grasshopper however, it was playing violin. He continued some more until he arrived at a desert, almost like the one he and Kantero passed on their way to Prontera, only difference is he then saw a little piglet. He continued to run through the desert and more creatures caught his eye. There was that grasshopper again but this time it had more of a gold color. The creature that particularly caught his attention was a pretty disturbing looking thing... A cooked egg holding a frying pan. It also made him kinda hungry.

They now arrived in front of a giant hole going underground. As they entered it, Chief could only see a lot of giant ants, ant eggs and some white bats. Further down he saw a black bug; it looked like a spider and an ant together. As they were closing in on the exit, they ran by a man wearing a coat where you could his chest. The man was attacking an extremely large bug about three times his size. Chief was curious about why he was after it.

They finally got to the exit and they were now back into the desert. As they walked, Chief saw fallen structures that were all crooked and halfway sunk into the sand. They continued a bit further and as they got to the top of the hill, another large monster that looked like a stingray that could float attacked them. Chief jumped to one side while Nyuu who was still holding Kantero jumped to the other. The beast turned around and made a weird sound, then seconds later, a couple of sand monsters appeared around it. The beast looked towards Chief and started to charge. Halfway through his charge, he got interrupted by a flying kick. As Nyuu was about to continue to attack it, the same man who was at the cave appeared out of nowhere. He stopped in front of the beast and screamed "ASURAAA STRIKE!" As he screamed, he made a fist and punched the beast. After that punch, the beast was gone and not long after, the man also disappeared, almost as if he teleported.

Chief turned towards Nyuu who looked a little annoyed and asked "What happened?"

Nyuu sat down and said "That guy always goes after big monsters like this one. Makes it hard for anyone else to have the satisfaction of killing one. It really annoys me sometimes. But that doesn't matter now, we need to get Kantero to Morroc."

Chief then asked "What was that thing back there? Also what was the one back at the cave?"

Nyuu replied "This thing you just saw is called Phreeoni and you don't see it often, but if you do, it usually hides around here. The other one is Maya, you don't see her often as well. They are both very strong so they are not something to mess with." She picked up Kantero and said to Chief "Now lets get going."

They then continued heading to Morroc and on the way there, Chief found more creature which caught his attention. Although, as much as he was curious, he started to lose interest as his mind quickly shifted to the man who attacked him back at Prontera.

They finally arrived near a wall made of desert stones. Before Chief could say anything Nyuu said with a smile "We're here."

~Credits to Kira for couple of suggested text~

~Spartan Leader~

04-04-2008 03:15 AM