Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona -Trinity Soul-
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Persona -Trinity Soul-

One of the new series I've started to keep up with. Only two episodes have aired so far, but I'm enjoying it so far. They say it takes place 10 years (if I remember correctly) after the events of Persona 3, but..even if you didn't play Persona 3, you can watch this.

They have been explaining things well enough for the audience to follow, despite not playing the game and I'm sure the explanation for everything will only increase with the further the series goes.

So, is there anybody else here who has been keeping up with this series too? I was just kind of curious since I didn't see a topic created for it Thinking

Persona -Trinity Soul- trailer

EDIT: Added the little trailer for those who wish to check it out and see if you might be interested Ok

[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2008 02:18 AM by Kikumaru.)
01-17-2008 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seige Offline
Cave Hermit

RE: Persona -Trinity Soul-

I've been meaning to see it but I think I might finish the game before watching it. To much to do in that game to finish.
01-27-2008 10:14 AM
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Well, don't worry..as I stated before, you don't actually HAVE to play through the games in order to understand what's going on. Granted, it may seem a little weird if you haven't, but..you'll catch on to everything pretty quickly.

So don't let that turn you away from going ahead and picking it up right now Icon_razz

If you WANT to use your game knowledge, the only things you'll have to know are:

Apathy Syndrome
Persona
Reverse

That's it though. Like I said before though, even if you didn't play or beat the games, you pick up on them pretty quickly since everything in the anime has been done well so far. I'm really liking it.

And on that note..

episode 4 has been released Mad

[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
01-28-2008 02:14 AM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I watched it cuz you posted it here XD thanks!

I Love the Persona and Shinigami games though i'm curious how it ties in with persona 3 because its nothing like it. T.T at least they aren't summoning their personas by shooting themselves in the head.

Anywho still a good anime. Thanks again for posting about it.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
01-30-2008 01:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply