Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future is Fear
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

RE: Future is Fear

Kadar Wrote:If this bullshit were real then people would be making a HUGE fuss about it. If it were real then this video wouldn't even exist to begin with. If you can believe that the government is plotting this bullshit then wouldn't the makers of the video have been killed? Wouldn't their sources have been covered up and all traces of this be gone? Just the fact that you can watch this video proves it can't be true.

Kadar,

Are you sure you're not another version of me?
01-21-2008 07:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

Bah, no use reasoning with closed minded people.

And also lets just say that this is 100% TRUE.
Do you think people would be brave enough to even mention it on public television with out fear of there lives....

No, they would not be brave enough to say anything because why ?

The CIA and FBI ... Thats why.

Let me tell you a 100% FACTUAL STORY that happened to me and my mother.

My mothers best friend from high school joined the Air force and was promoted to a CIA officer. She was a person who listened in on other countries phone conversations. Also a very broad spreed linguist. We visited her when she came back to her home town, Us 3 went out to eat and we dropped her off at her house.
When we got home, there was a black Car sitting in our drive way 2 Men came out in Black Suits and asked my mother why we were with Kim, (Thats her name) and what business we had with her. My mother simply told them it was an old friend from high school and we where just catching up on old times. One of the men responded consider the friend ship terminated and the both got in the car and left.

That story was in no way fabricated not one f*cking bit...

It's 100% TRUE

Open your mind and STOP believing everything the media tells you... Now im not saying everything that the media tells you is a lie im just saying most of what you hear on the tele is in fact a lie and or something to make you take your mind of whats REALLY going on....

Oh, So what do you think were in IRAQ for ?
Democracy ? (Thats what the MEDIA tells you is it true NO.)
HA if you truly believe that then you need to get your head checked...
We are over there for the OIL!!! the USA will not and dose not care about who they kill who they anger. because in the end who has the nukes... The United F*cking States of Lies. Thats who.

And we are just f*cking 1 finger press away from blowing up half the f*cking world...

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2008 10:24 PM by Flossy.)
01-21-2008 10:17 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

USA tells their citizens what they want them to know, not the real truth. In Iraq, a spanish periodist died by the hands of the USA soldiers. USA tried to deny they killed him, saying that he died to the terrorist, but later it was proved that the USA sent a missile to him, killing him.

That plus many other deaths, from people all around the world, innocent people that was just there trying to let the world know the truth of what was happening, truth USA didn't wanted the world to see.

Sadly, most of the USA people think their government is right in what they do, and they can't see clearly that only the oil is what made them war in Iraq, and only the money is what moves their country.

If you live in USA, and you want to have a happy life, without lies in TV, Newspaper and so on... Change country.

You don't need to be very smart to notice that the United States of America manipulate their citizens. They listen to your phone calls, they check your e-mails, they threaten you to be afraid of other countries...

USA government is shit, and I pity their citizens.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
01-21-2008 10:35 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Loveless Wrote:USA government is shit, and I pity their citizens.

Funny how Spain is total crap when it comes to international power.

Well, you guys don't get it at all, but

This shit in the video isn't happening. Lou Dobbs is a leftist, liberal pundit who bases everything on "Facts" that he pulls out of his ass like Bill O'Rielly.

You guys can choose you believe what you want, but none of the video is true. Research the facts against the video and I bet you'll be more successful than trying to prove it right.

Loveless

I need to say it

Shut the hell up. You really don't know what you're talking about.
01-21-2008 10:59 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Snapplewee Wrote:Funny how Spain is total crap when it comes to international power.

I'd rather live in a country without international power. A country that lets me think what I want, a country that doesn't start wars just to become stronger and a country that doesn't spy my phone calls, e-mail, and that tells me the truth of what's happening around me.

Snapplewee Wrote:Loveless

I need to say it

Shut the hell up. You really don't know what you're talking about.

As I said many times, people that disrespect me lack my attention. Keep trying, you ain't getting any.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2008 11:09 PM by Loveless.)
01-21-2008 11:07 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Why don't we have an eye rolling smiley?

My country DOESN'T spy on me and DOES let me think what I want to think. My country WOULD bail your countries ass out if it was in trouble.

US purposely killing reporters to not tell the truth?

Seriously Loveless, you can go somewhere else with your dumb ass assumptions.

Just because people don't agree with you means they're disrespectful (I'm disrespectful however to elitist Europeans who think their shit doesn't smell).

Why don't you come LIVE in the US for sometime before you say what it's like to live here?

Hmm?
01-21-2008 11:11 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

You can think whatever you want, I respect that. Even if it's the opossite to what I think.

But saying ''Shut the hell up, you really don't know what you are talking about'' is really disrespecting me and my opinion in this matter, and I don't recall doing that to you.

You are very very far from being able to discuss something from respect and tolerance, as well as from good manners. That's easily noticeable by a quick read of any of your replys to some kind of discussion on this forums.

It's not a secret, a lot of people has ben murdered over the years, not only by the US, because they wanted to show the truth, and maybe the government doesn't want them to. Oh, and keep thinking that your country doesn't spy on you. It does with all the other countries, and some of their citizens, what makes you think they don't do it to you too?

And my shit does smell, like yours, but I bet mines are smaller.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2008 11:20 PM by Loveless.)
01-21-2008 11:19 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Okay, you're not going to listen.

Flossy, do you live in the US?

By the by,

If you're going to talk shit about the US, its better to have lived here. If you don't live here, be nicer about it.

And you think Spain hasn't done that shit? You're MORE than naive if you think they haven't.
01-21-2008 11:21 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

What did the media said when usa invaded Irak : To protect our citizen from Irak's mass destruction weapon. They said they had PROOF that Irak had mass destruction weapon. Have they found any when they invaded Irak? NO. How do we call this? A LIE.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2008 11:32 PM by Général_Argos.)
01-21-2008 11:30 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Snapplewee Wrote:By the by,

If you're going to talk shit about the US, its better to have lived here.

Snapplewee Wrote:And you think Spain hasn't done that shit? You're MORE than naive if you think they haven't.

If you're going to talk about Spain, it's better to have lived here. /heh

And yeah, I have been in the USA, both in Holidays and living. I was with an American guy 2 years and a half. My father lives in Miami, and I made a tour with my dance troupe for some months also in the USA.

01-21-2008 11:30 PM