Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Monster Scavenger Hunt" Event Idea (kind of dumb)
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: "Monster Scavenger Hunt" Event Idea (kind of dumb)

lol~ that's true~ sniff sniff~
but i guess GMs can ALWAYS make it more interesting (plot twist and such)

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-26-2005 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Aka Suicidal poring :D

11-26-2005 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

yeah give the poring infinit hp and then it suicides itself when there are alot of players around it giving its current hp/# of players to each player
XD! seeing it's infinit instant death to everybody!
MUAHAHAHAHA!

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-26-2005 06:07 PM
Mr. Bard Offline
Banned

doesnt seem really chellenging?
This thing would be anywhere in the entire world, the GMs would give one clue only once, and there is limited time to find this thing, thats pretty friggen hard, and please no more poring item jokes thats annoying, and Scott i like the idea of people in the premisis or people that hit it. I'm just trying to be fair because:
Neo, Cessy, Corwyn, Avoroth, and some other people are always the winners of these events giving no other person any chance of at least getting something.
For Example: CrazyMerch with his 1z stores the first time. Cessy won about 5 or 6 times, Avoroth 2, And i was trying to buy stuff while they took it almost everytime. Luckly the Merch was nice enough to give me something, And also, what about the trivia where Corwyn won 5 or 6 times my friends and me got the right answer every time. Or at the Beginning when the server first started Jaina won almost every event that GMs did. This stuff is just not fair. They get all the best equipment when other people are losing events over and over again. I just feel that everyone who participates should get something kind of like the Light vs Dark event that Omega held today. Also I believe that the GMs should get new or better events like the one Faith did a little while ago: Light vs Dark+PvP+hide-n-seek+Item Gathering, that was a fun event.
11-26-2005 11:57 PM