Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is HeRO stable?
SilverBeast Offline

Is HeRO stable?

Hi,

I come from a server that is always messing up, and is always crashing, and honestly I am kind of tired of it. Is HeRO really that stable? Will I be ensured that on weekends (when almost everyone signs on) that the server will be up and running? Like anyone else I understand unexpected crashes, and maintenance but will there ever be times that the server locks up for more than 2 days, has that ever happened, and do you think this server has the potential? Thanks in advance!
02-01-2008 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Is HeRO stable?

Wipes and Rollbacks: We never have those.

Lag: The population has increased very fast recently, thus we have lag issues which is being worked on (An upgrade in the near future).

Crashes: We usually don't have those. But when the server crashes, it goes back up as soon as the Admin goes back home.

In general, if you like Low rate servers, you'll love heRO.
02-01-2008 08:45 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Yeah, it's a cool server, but we really need some kind of upgrade soon u.u

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
02-01-2008 08:50 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We do our best. The server is rarely ever down I'd say. For big maintenance we announce in advance in forums/website news, for small maintenance we announce directly in game usually at least 15 minutes before to give people time to log off.

If it crashes during weekdays it's back up when I get home from work in the evening. I'm usually there on weekends so that's not a problem.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-01-2008 09:20 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

it has lag spikes for whatever reason lately. it crashes rarely but has never been down for more than maybe 8 hours . Its worth checking out. I feel your pain with the down time.
<< used to Xero. Ben and company did a great job setting up the server and panda(da** near by herself) has done a fantastic job keeping it going.She has rolled out updates that got us Thor now (ouch!). Im amazed how a person can find the time to work and make a living to pay bills etc yet still have the time to keep up a server like this.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
02-01-2008 09:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply