Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Items disappearing?
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

Items disappearing?

I recently had a weapon vanish into the ether when I attempted to equip it. When talking with other people, it seems this is rare, but not unique. When it happened to me, I was in a place with no people and no looters. The only monster on-screen died 30 seconds afterwards. The ground was empty. When I tried walking away and back to try to reload any lost packets, it still didn't show.

If any of this has happened to you, I request that you speak up in this thread. I think we need to know how widespread this problem is.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
02-01-2008 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

RE: Items disappearing?

happened to me with my staff of recovery a while back. I know I had 3 I took it out to go upgrade, when I sat down and opened my inventory to upgrade there was only 2. Even though I could have made an attempt to report it I didnt think anything would be done anyways so I kept slient.
02-02-2008 12:05 AM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE: Items disappearing?

I lost a bloody axe that way I think...

I bought one from a store, and went to try to overupgrade it (since I already have one) and upgraded twice and poof gone at +2 which shouldn't happen. Didn't think it was a big deal though. I can just wait for the next person to sell a bloody axe.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
02-02-2008 12:21 AM