Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interesting idea for a new loading screen. Please read.
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Threads: 17
An interesting idea for a new loading screen. Please read.
So, I was sitting around in Prontera earlier today and thought to myself, "Ya know..out of all the loading screens we have, there's ONE that we don't have, which would be awesome", so I discussed my idea with a couple of the GMs and now I'm here Icon_suprised

Alright, well..I was thinking..how would you guys like to participate in a screenshot to be taken to represent heRO? My idea is..I'd like for as many players as possible (which would probably be best after WoE, since so many people sign on then) to gather at a particular map (which hasn't been decided on yet) and all of us sit in an orderly fashion to spell out, "heRO".

We thought one of the desert maps would be a good idea for this, but haven't come to anything concrete yet, especially since I don't even know how many people would be willing to do this. If this does go through, I would also not like any emotes to be used for the screenshot. I believe the representation is supposed to be that of heRO, not emotes, so if everyone used emotes, I believe it would take away the purpose of the screenshot (i.e. the gathering).

Anyway, so there you have it. Post what you think about the idea, why it is good and you are supportive of it, why you are against it and think it is a bad idea, if you would like to participate, so forth, and so on.

ThanksIcon_smile
[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
RE: An interesting idea for a new loading screen. Please read.
Only thing with that, If we were to try it with all the people, we'd have to make the HeRO large enough to include everybody, and I'm not sure if that would fit on the screen, even fully zoomed out. It'd be awesome if we could get it to work
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2008, 09:54 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
02-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Find Reply
Darzinth Offline
Viral

Threads: 6
Well, we could have groups of ppl make each letter. So with 4 screens worth of players it could work, thats saying we get everyone.
.Viral:6xAssassinCross .Lilith:7xPriest
[Image: ViralSig.jpg]
02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Find Reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Threads: 71
I and Forbidden Dreams will help if needed, but only if it is going to turn out really cool >.<
[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
02-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
I like the idea Icon_smile
02-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Find Reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

Threads: 32
cool, next we can spell n00b and have my perma novice in the middle ^_^ ..... >_> just joking ... *sigh*
Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
02-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Find Reply
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Threads: 17
The biggest problem with this is getting enough people to participate. Ten people aren't going to be able to spell out, "heRO", lol. So, hopefully more people will visit the thread and give us their thoughts on the matter.

Tell your friends about it in-game or tell them to visit the thread and read about it. I think it would be really interesting Icon_suprised
[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
02-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Find Reply
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Threads: 20
Sounds like a good plan. There should be a super nova or something along those lines in the middle of the "O" to let everyone know that HeRO comes packed with a bang!
[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
Kikumaru Wrote:The biggest problem with this is getting enough people to participate. Ten people aren't going to be able to spell out, "heRO", lol. So, hopefully more people will visit the thread and give us their thoughts on the matter.

Tell your friends about it in-game or tell them to visit the thread and read about it. I think it would be really interesting Icon_suprised
Or behold the power of autovenders
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Threads: 485
It shouldn't be *that* hard... last screenshots with all the hatter hat owners got a lot of participants. A lot of people went out of their way to borrow hatter hats in order to join the screenshot. If this next screenshot have no requirements in order to show up in the picture, I think that we may be able to get everyone to do it ^_^
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Website Find Reply