Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Server Guide on the main page
.LuZ. Offline
Fubar

Server Guide on the main page

I've been playing RO for a while now and have recently come to this server because I like what it have to offer, and the community seems good.

I hear/read about all these things like mining and fishing and have no clue where do gain the ability or how it benifits me. I know the first answer everyone will give is: "read ___ forum." Ufortunatly I can't do this because I'm pretty busy trying to do this and that for some jerk, and generally trying to appease everyone.

Just wondering if it is possible to set up a page that tells newcommers, in detail, what is unique about the server.

If this has happened already I am terribly sorry for waisting your time.

-.LuZ.

[Image: Signature.jpg]

.LuZ.
02-08-2008 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Server Guide on the main page

Welcome to the server!

The best section to read to learn about our uniqueness *sic* is the Server information section in the forum.

We have the rules, custom equipements, player commands, the hairstyles availbable too.

Have fun reading.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
02-08-2008 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

it hasn't happened yet; however, we are in the process of making a FAQ/guide. Just currently with the maintenance coming up the GM's have been slightly busy with other more important things.

For now the answer is either given by players or you will be referred to the appropriate forum.

To mostly answer your question the benefits are as such:

Fishing:

You gain the opportunity to catch fish (obviously) which act as both a recovering agent for hp & sp, the type of fish caught depends on the type of recovery you will gain. You also have the opportunity (if you're lucky enough) to catch OCA and other various items/equips/etc..

Fishing starts two maps west of prontera.

Mining:

The biggest benefit of this is the ability to mine the various ores strewn throughout the game, instead of having to hunt them. The downside is it will make you overweight easily and is in a fairly hard location depending on your level (and class you start the quest with... I originally did it on priest not paying attention... bad mistake).

Mining starts at the Mine. (Take the warp from Alde)

If you ever have time to freely look around the forums all the info you need is here

:edit: aki beat me Icon_cry

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
02-08-2008 12:18 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

/patpat Loki, its very interesting what you wrote though. Icon_smile

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
02-08-2008 12:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The website has a custom section already that explains briefly our unique stuff as well, and has links to the appropriate forum posts with more details ^_^;

http://www.hero-server.net/
Click on custom stuff.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-08-2008 01:17 PM
.LuZ. Offline
Fubar

Thanks a lot!!

[Image: Signature.jpg]

.LuZ.
02-08-2008 01:20 PM