Uguu!

RE: scammer alert

@refine Icon_smile

02-10-2008 05:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

I've asked Zboy multiple times now how and when he wanted to settle the arguament, and he is not answering. He is probably screening me, and there is no way for me to contact him. We cannot settle it if he does not answer so can somebody tell him to pm me? I dont want to fight any more and I want my item back.
02-10-2008 06:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Not everyone plays 24 hours of a day. Give him a night or two. Can't always expect players to be online and ready to play in every hour of the day.

A reminder to everyone who is reading this thread to be very careful in lending out passwords or items to ensure that the other person is very trustworthy. Let this thread to a lesson to everyone who simply brush this aside and snicker it off as "common sense, no duh I know I have to do that."

02-10-2008 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
noah18cars Offline
The Dude With The Car And The Hair.

This was my follow up statement to Rams365 to settle this.

"I have no argument with you anymore as what happens stands at this: You pm me to ask if i needed a violin[4], you buy it from a shop and give it to me. If that is not a clear sign of me having every right to it then i don't exactly know what is, and now that we are having a quarrel you ask for it back or money. As with the slotted shoes, you ask me if i want a pair and you go out and hunt for steel to make a non-slotted pair bought from an npc turn into a slotted pair by the slot-enchant npc. I help you hunt the steel for it as you asked me too and the slot enchant succeeds. You then give me the shoes[1] and I upgrade them and card them with a green ferus. If you are going to argue that you were only lending me those shoes you should provide sufficient evidence proving that you were so. But from the situation it is clear that both those items were given to me by you to be used for as long as I like."

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes
Stupid is the new cool. Go with it.

[Image: priceless3yj.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2008 06:22 PM by noah18cars.)
02-10-2008 06:16 PM
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

And this was my reply to Zboy's message: I gave you those shoes free of charge, even though they were worth about 400k. Ill dismiss the violin, but I never said you could keep the shoes, and I never charged you for them. This is called a loan, when you give a friend something free of charge, and dont tell them that you can keep it. I dont know what you mean "we are not in an argument". 1) We obviously are. 2) Right now I'm on the high road, i gave you your bow back, but you refused to do the same for me. As for calling me immature. I would say the immature thing to do would to be block an argument and run away like nothing happened, then dismiss the person out of your life. I would like to sit down and talk and hopefully get over this and be friends again. That would be the mature thing to do.
02-10-2008 06:25 PM
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

Btw, i paid for the eluminum, and upgraded the shoes to +4. All you did was card them.
02-10-2008 06:27 PM
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

Could you provide sufficent evidence that I was giving you the shoes? No there is no way to provide evidence from that long ago.
02-10-2008 06:29 PM
noah18cars Offline

Quote:i gave you your bow back,
By this do you mean the bow that belonged to Anaksunamoon that you were currently using?
And for the shoes, I had mentioned to you that I had gotten a green ferus card and needed a pair of slotted shoes, then you said for me to find you 3 steel and I asked why. You said "you'll see" and so we hunted them. You then went in and created a pair of slotted shoes which you gave to me, knowing full well i was most likely going to card them. And yet now you tell me that you were only loaning them to me which you should have told me before I had carded with a pretty rare card and upgraded them. Just the way I see it is that you shouldn't give someone something that you know they will change into something better and then ask for it back in a week.

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes

02-10-2008 06:31 PM
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

One, I had no idea you had a green ferus card. All you said was "I really need shoes or boots, do you have any", so i said sure if you can get me steel. I slotted the boots, gave you the steel, and I UPGRADED THE BOOTS. I remember because I asked you not to try and upgrade them any more, because they cost half a mil. And btw, that AOA and the lute, belonged to ~SoundsofSilence~ the LoA bard. He is momentarilly taking a break, and he LENT me his account, which i have to give back fully intact. Same as the bow that asunamoon LENT you.
02-10-2008 06:35 PM
noah18cars Offline

As for the AoA and the Lute, I asked you if I could have ~SoundsOfSilence~ aoa and lute, as he had quit the server and given you his account. You said it was ok if i payed you 1 million zeny for it, which i did. This was a legitament trade and deal on behalf of both of us.

And in all fairness, I had told you that i currently had a green ferus card. but since i have no way to prove this my other argument is that, why would i need slotted shoes if it were not to card something. If i just wanted +4 shoes and had no card, I would simply have bought them from the npc and used 4 elu on them. It all comes down to common sense.

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2008 06:41 PM by noah18cars.)
02-10-2008 06:38 PM
Thread Closed