Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where'd you get your name?
Snejk Offline

RE: Where'd you get your name?

Snejk>>
I've created my first sin char 2 years(and 10 servers) ago right after playing Metal Gear Solid (obviously tried to name the char Snake). The name Snake is already taken on 99% of the servers, so I've decided to pronounce it different way, accidentally making it fit into Ragnarok perfectly. I use it till now on teh interwebz, since my girlfriend is used to call me like that xD

Daimon Frey>>
A name from a certain book I've read one day, it's most likely not translated though so I doubt you'd know that one. The original character was an angel, actually a really pissed off angel swordman. You would NOT want to mess with him or the one he loves.

Ceiling Cat>>
One of my friends from other server while talking about lolcats said that I'm the Ceiling Cat. I acted like "Oh dammit iz true, u has knowz dat!" and it's stuck to me now(using it more often when playing Gunz and making maps). Also, my girlfriend said she must be Basement Cat then, thus proving that Basement Cat is actually a female and in love with Ceiling Cat. Srsly. Both me and her sometimes use those names on MSN.
10-28-2008 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fatalis Offline
Shadow of Nobody

Didn't I post in this topic before?

Anyway, I originally got the name 'Fatalis' from the game series of Monster Hunter, my undisputed most favorite game. I didn't take up this alias out of fanboyism for the namesake dragon in the game, but more for the meaning.

Fatalis is latin, and can be literally translated as "Ordained by fate" or "Fatal fate".

Click below for my (unfinished) wiki page!
[Image: PersonalSig.jpg]
[ Known in-game as Revenant Fatalis ]
10-28-2008 09:58 AM
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

Neuneck = Nonagon in german...
german because i'm german...
Nonagon because.... because...
Iirc, I wanted to create an account at uboot.com named "Einstein" but that name was already taken, which forced me to try "Zweistein" (Einstein = one stone, zweistein = two stones), which was taken as well...
I thought Dreistein would lack too much of originality so I tried "Dreieck" (= Triangle), which was taken already as well...
I got pissed and went straigt to Neuneck (= nonagon) because I was sure it wasn't taken yet...
Ok

Mr Moe is my main char, because I chose to name my very first RO char that way. Since then, my first char on a server is Mr Moe (it was never given away already). Two or Three servers ago I went to giving my alt's names a sense. Thus I command on HeRo:
Mr Change (FS sage), Mr Power (BBS), Mr Heal (aco), Mr Cross (GC crusader), Mr Storm (mage -> wizard) and finally Mr Foot (TK boy).
Whistle

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2008 10:49 AM by Neuneck.)
10-28-2008 10:47 AM