• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where'd you get your name?
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Where'd you get your name?

Didn't that hurt? LOL~

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-28-2005 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koruymu Offline
JahSal ChunSah

heck ya~! only after i dozed off lol
11-28-2005 04:31 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

-_-;;
Oh joy...~ the pain~ the pain...
Icon_razz oh well seems you're all right now so~ Icon_razz
interesting way of getting a nick name~

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-28-2005 04:33 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Poor Koruymu *hugs*
Well, as i said the rest of my names, now that i'm off work XD

Karidori: the name for my dc/oc merchant slave, she was the first character i created on heRO because when i had heard of the server from Neo, one of the first things i asked him was if it had adoption implemented n_n
He said it did, so i decided that i was going to try and make as many of my characters here baby classes as i could (which is still in progress XD).??Anyways, the translation for the name from Japanese is "borrowing without returning", which i just thought was a fitting name for a merchant.

Jenova: named after the evil entity from Final Fantasy 7, usually (nowadays) i don't like taking really noticable names like this... but i needed to make a character to play once i got my merchant high enough level for max oc and dc (since i'm on temporary leave from ever wanting to play a blacksmith/alchemist again /swt), i wanted to make a hunter, but i couldn't think of any names, and Neo suggested to use this... so i did XD
(p.s. FF7 is still an incredible game /no1)

Irini: the name of my baby wizard... i was just randomly looking through the Japanese online dictionary i use and came across this, and i thought it sounded kinda nice.??The translation means either "arrival of goods" or "goods recieved" which i'm not sure if it ever actually had significance or not /swt

Iriai: the name of my baby monk (eventually), i wanted a name that went well with Irini and found this, which translates to "sunset".

Yuri: the name of my baby assassin, she was a normal assassin on my old server, and i decided i wanted to bring her back here n_n
Her name is the Japanese word for "lily", and also the name of one of the main characters in one of my favorite anime/manga: Alien Nine (i've only ever met one other person who has actually seen it or even heard of it *sniffle*).??I swear she isn't named after the style of hentai /swt

Chishio: the name of my baby super novice (eventually), another character i'm bringing back from my old server; originally i just made her to be the servant of another character of mine in a role playing story for the guild i was in (<3 Sword of Truth), and i really didn't have any plans for her. Eventually i decided i wanted to make her a career novice, and got her to around level 30 with around 1500 hp.

Oh, and i almost forgot to mention, Ryx is a priest, because i like being able to help people and i was always ticked that enchanters didn't get healing spells, heh.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
11-28-2005 08:08 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

wow, mines way not as deep as ryx:

Jubei: famous samurai from japans feudal era
Xaos: Name of another server
Ryoma: main character in the anime "Prince of Tennis"
Enna: Name from hallucination on school wall when in math.

[Image: hl101.jpg]
11-28-2005 09:44 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Jubei Wrote:wow, mines way not as deep as ryx:

Jubei: famous samurai from japans feudal era
Xaos: Name of another server
Ryoma: main character in the anime "Prince of Tennis"
Enna: Name from hallucination on school wall when in math.

Icon_razz
Hehe, well i did mention i love these kinds of posts
Whenever i finish posting one i always wish i had more characters to talk about n_n

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2005 10:57 PM by Ryxingeir.)
11-28-2005 10:55 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Manifus:
From a mythology Game I made :3
Created by the gods to bring order to the world,
instead abandoned it, foraken by it.
The only person whom he cared about died protecting him,
thus he was given opprotunity for revenge by the 3 fates.
So he fights for vengeance saving the world in the process.

At first when Manifus rebelled the fates took his sight.
Slowly as he began his journey he gained new sight back.

Now his power grows as he travels with his white tiger Byakku.

Mani-Fus (Mani-Fusion) The fusion of man and demon

11-28-2005 11:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

/omg... I forgot one of my characters...

Riya: my event novice, originally i used "Ryx's EN#" for my event novices, but eventually i decided i wanted to just stick with a real name for a novice (that and i lost track of what number i was on XD). Ria was the name of the pikachu kid (the yellow one, for those who don't know who pikachu is XD) in this picture:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Ryx...ardian.png
but i added the "y" in becase i think it looks better.
This picture was something i saw in a dream, and decided i had to draw it, and eventually turned into an idea for a story which i haven't gotten around to really writing, because i'm a terrible writer /swt

11-29-2005 01:21 PM
LightRocket Offline
Mandeh Man

Back in my very first RPing place, a webpage-based chat, a friend and I decided to make brother characters. Though a bit corny, we named them Light and Flame. After a bit, his character was 'adopted' by one of the main families of the RP community, the Rockets. So, I joined him, and we became Flame Rocket and Light Rocket (eat your heart out, corn, for I am cornier!)

Even though I haven't a lick of serious RPing in a long time, LR was always the closest character to my real self, so I started using the name as my alias a long while back, and it sort of stuck.

The rest of my character names come from David Eddings' book series. Most from the Belgariad and Malloreon (I think I remembered those right), but a couple came from the Elenium and the Tamuli instead. I started this tradition several games ago, when I started my habit of making so many characters that I didn't really want to name them all myself.

Five hundred doors
and forty more
I think are in Valhalla:
Eight hundred heroes
go through a door at once
When they go to fight the wolf.
11-29-2005 01:49 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Feith : Probably named after reading Bastard!! and Angel Sanctuary, i was in an angelic mood. I was looking for a masculine version of "Faith" so i replaced the "a" by a "e". I use Feith as a second nickname only.
11-29-2005 02:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply