Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where'd you get your name?
constipatedkiller Offline

RE: Where'd you get your name?

constipatedkiller - made it up myself
Sellery- saw a person named Sellery on oRO and thought it'd be a good name for a blacksmith. It was meant to be like, an archer arches, it's called Archery. A seller sells, it's called Sellery, but everyone just things its a vegetable (celery) Icon_sad

[Image: ck8bo.png]
[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
12-08-2005 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beaver Offline
Russian Rocket

so i started to use name of beaver about 4 years ago.
i watched on dicovery channel some kind of robowars or something that dont remember anymore and there were one team constructed robot and gave name to it Evil Beaver.
i so liked that name and started to use evil beaver name most of my names are beaver , evil beaver or beaver boy.
my charter names comes from dragon lance books.
caramon majere, raistlin majere, flint , tanis the half elf , tasslehoff, strum etc...
all are from margaret weis & tracy hickmans books. i just love them

Caramon Majere (71/42 str/dex Knight)(guild : peacekeeper)

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
12-09-2005 03:49 PM
EvilSpaceBunny Offline
I eat boys >:O

evil - cuz i'm a bitch

space- cuz i'm out of tis world ho dang

bunny - cuz bunnys will take over the world and they're awesome :3 and snuggly and cute and you would never expect them to be bad
12-13-2005 07:23 PM
Shazzer Offline

It's slang for... something. In England, anyway.

xD
12-14-2005 12:03 PM
Enfermeira Joy Offline
Enfermeira Joy s2 Yamaha

My nicknames are... Silly xDDD
Enfermeira Joy is actualy Nurse Joy from Pokemon, you know? xDDD And she is so adorable *__*, besides, what better name for a priest?? xDDD
Kiara is the Lion King's daugther and she is so... different, so happy, young, full of life, I like it \o\
Kat VonDree is a modification due to my stupidity in typing xDDD! It was supposed to be Kat VonDee, as the tatoo artist lol
Sukie is a cute cute name vince suggested me and I liked it!
Purple Cherry are two things I love xDDD purple is my color of choice always *__* and cherry is just yummy xDDD lol

[Image: ?action=view&current=fs1A_.png]
Enfermeira Joy - High Priest - 8x
Princess Peach - Hunter - 8x
The Joy's Shop
01-25-2007 09:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

mine is easy, most of them came from anime (love hina, evangelion and azumanga):

motoko(Crusader): the swordmaster of the shinmeiryu school of kendo's younger sister, also since i am quite adept at swords i use that name. other than that i pretty much stole the name. soz mr akamatsu. actually it was first intended to be just for role play.

my pet deviruci: tama (fairly straight forward). basicly the turtle from love hina that gives motoko severe phobias plus the mecha version which is quite funny.

Rei Ayanami (wizard): from evangelion, although sometimes i wish i had turned her into a priest.

Kaola Su (alchemist): love hina, not really my char.

Chiyo Chan (baby dancer): azumanga daioh, i originaly intended to use her to form a guild for baby classes, but unfortunately i discovered all the baby classes in the server were not made for woe so i ended up woeing with her on my own and baby static (twice if i am correct). ps. made her wear the raindeer headgear and the red nose for the little rudolph look.

mutsume otohime(priest): typo on the name shouldve been mutsumi instead.

all my characters are made so that they fit the anime quality. motoko as the swordmaster who banish evil (ie, sader), rei being an inteligent and quiet type (wizard), mutsume / mutsumi well whatever she does no other job fits her personality other than priest and chiyo is my fav cute little cuddly dancer.

yeah they arent original names and are just snagged off animes so dont crucify me for that pls. ps. some of them arent even made by me. (shared account, dont ask me why)

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2007 10:03 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
01-25-2007 10:03 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

ShadesOfBlue is a sentence in a song from a band i grew up listening to
Anaksunamun: i really like exotic sounding names and i never seen anyone use this one and yes i did get it from the movie
Asunamoon: this was my first character on the server and i only really meant to use it to get my hunter starting equips. it doesnt mean anything i just didnt know how to spell the name i named my hunter which is still spelt wrong im sure.
moonstarsquazars: is just something an old friend used to say in response to the question "what's up?"
NightsN2Dreams: is an old sega saturn video game

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
01-25-2007 10:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Enfermeira Joy Offline
Enfermeira Joy s2 Yamaha

hm I love those animes motoko >__> LOVE 'EM
and I remember my cousin playin that game, I think, I don't know >__<
don't kill me @___@

[Image: ?action=view&amp;current=fs1A_.png]
Enfermeira Joy - High Priest - 8x
Princess Peach - Hunter - 8x
The Joy's Shop
01-25-2007 10:35 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

haven't i said where my names come from already Icon_biggrin'

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-25-2007 10:36 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

all my names are based on Static because I like Shocky things and... lightning and... shocky things... but mainly lightning

Static - My main had to be the right spelling
StaticHealer - Healer says it all
Statik - Decided to switch the "C" to a "K"
Statiq - Decided to switch the "C" to a "Q"
Statick - Decided to add a "K" after the "C"
Staticque - Decided to add a "QUE" after the "C"
StaticWhat - Was running out of names
NoviStatic - Novi says it all
TK Static - He used to be TK till sekaru changed him to a linker for good reasons
StaticKick - My new TK after what happened to "TK Static"
BabyStatic - Baby says it all... and i made him sader to almost match my LK
Staticsmith - Smith says it all... even though he still only a merchant
Ztatic - someone suggested to make Static with a "Z" instead of "S" so i did
StalkerStatic - He will be a assassin(i know i named stalker) because i wanna stalk people with him... in pront
Statique - decided that "QUE" instead of "C" sounded girly enouth

yes i know many chars alot unused... and well now you know why i call them all static... or something based on it... BUT!!! there is 1!!!! exception

*drumrolls* - Master Chief - My dream is to 1 day, dress up in a replica Spartan Armor and walk around a shopping mall and the street in The armor... and I love halo!!!

PS - you'll only see Master Chief when we get gunslingers

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
02-21-2007 05:11 AM