truthhurts Offline

RE: Goodbye.

fiiiiineeeeeeeeee Icon_lol

[Image: springer-728331.jpg]
02-28-2008 04:03 AM
Find all posts by this user
Rykugen Offline

pretty shady s***, pardon my language but spying on another guild to get ahead? to steal their quest database and woe strategies?

have some decency please. i dont even know you but u sound like a very misguided person.

- 99/6# LW Champ -
[Image: e6wosw.png]

but... why?
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2008 04:05 AM by Rykugen.)
02-28-2008 04:05 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

omg I miss watching Jerry.. yey for scripted sick twisted drama, so fun to laugh at people~
02-28-2008 04:06 AM
truthhurts Offline

I HOPE YOU GET HIT IN THE EYE BY A SOFTBALL POE!!!

Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted
02-28-2008 04:08 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Rykugen Wrote:pretty shady s***, pardon my language but spying on another guild to get ahead? to steal their quest database and woe strategies?

have some decency please. i dont even know you but u sound like a very misguided person.

Are we talking about Poe or Bloody here?
And why did this topic suddenly go from her just saying bye to this? God guys, you can be happy she is gone but do you haveta be so upfront on the public forums about it?

God guys making mountains outta anthills X_X

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-28-2008 04:08 AM
n3xus Offline

Bloody Wrote:A certain someone made a new character and pretended to be new to the server. This someone asked a LW member for an invite to the guild. She waited until she got a forum-guild invite to her "new" forum account. This lovely someone started a spying business.

LW's forums had guides done by me and other people: WoE strategies, Elemental wings, Avian wings, Tower quest, Cursed/Blessed helms, Hatter quests database...etc. Guides that took hours/days to be finished.

This lovely someone stole all those guides, copy pasted them on her real guild's forums and replaced the author's name with her name. She also leaked all WoE info LW is using to her guild so they know every single movement LW would do in WoE~

So once again, YAY. I hope we don't see you again~

i also like the part how bloody is slightly misinformed, said some generalities, and a few people seem to be taking it as the whole truth and accepting it. i also read in a few american history books that the vietnam war wasn't really considered a "war". i guess i should believe everything i read too. hmm... go figure. believe what u want.

rinato, you know how to find me.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
02-28-2008 04:31 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

hahahahah, you're too funny.

Quote:Poe Posted: Feb 22 2008, 05:58 AM

cleared.

Aaronock Posted: Feb 28 2008, 05:38 AM

Nuuuu bring it back, it was an awesome list of stuffs you gave us Icon_cry

leilania Posted: Feb 28 2008, 06:49 AM

huh? why was it taken down?

Aaronock Posted: Feb 28 2008, 06:59 AM

I think it has something to do with Poe quitting =/
*will miss her*

After the truth was brought out, she decided to delete the guides? ahaha too late, the damage is done. And many people have already seen the guides she stole.

--------------------------------------------

Quote:Spy Posted: Feb 12 2008, 02:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

True....anyways this is from LW forums about woe, thought I might as well put it in here instead of making a new topic:

Azure:
Okay, guys/girls. Krimlin and I were talking about WoE and realized that we need to do some talking about WoE strategies and such before we get serious about WoEing again without Ex.

Ex is a pretty strong leader. Myself, I haven't ever led a guild in Ragnarok, though I have led player guilds in other games that have GvG environments. And I've also been playing Ragnarok for almost 3 years now. I'm not asking for you to all respect me and listen to what I have to say without questioning it. I just want input and a good discussion about our strategies.

I personally feel like everyone should take it easy tomorrow. I might not make it for the beginning of WoE tomorrow anyways, so it would be ridiculous of me to expect everyone to be ultra serious about it tomorrow. But let's talk about what we want out of WoE.

On Wednesday, or every day even, what do we want to do? I personally do not like the idea of just causing chaos. I think it doesn't help us much, and it makes too many people angry to be worth it. I think fighting against other guilds in WoE is one thing, but I don't think we should be jerks just for the sake of ruining other people's fun. I don't think we should JUST try to break eco - though revenge is sometimes worth it, I dunno.

If we cannot organize a serious force, I'd like to keep doing what we've been doing some of the time lately - help Behemoth defend what they have, and then try to take a castle last minute. If we are holding a castle, then I think we should defend.

What we really need to discuss first, now that I think about it, is how many people we think will be active regularly. I know we've got a few regulars, but I'd like people to post when they can generally make it, and what they think our goals should be in WoE. I want us to try to get organized and at least put up a show - we can't just let LoA and their allies dictate what goes on, and this guild has some of the most impressive players I've seen on this server, Behemoth can't put up with LoA and their allies without some help.

So please reply so we can get things underway with improving how we WoE.

Teox:
attack on sunday. break pront eco

General Argos:
I won't be there, but I suggest woeing with behemoth, like Albus said. We or they can't stand a chance alone versus loa, and everyone know that we can't have a castle during a woe without them trying to break the eco of it.

But during the last one or two week, one thing have changed. Loa started to build a eco at a castle instead of trying to take another's guild eco. I think they realised that if they just take randoms castle's emp every woe there will never be an eco for them to "steal" (I say "steal", but its part of the game). The more their eco will get high, the more they will be affraid to go out of their castle.

Willy:
Woe was ok today, we almost managed to break through to pront but seriously we won't be getting much further because they are a coordinated and built force with some serious D. Time and trans characters are a must to face them and we don't have a active fighting force which basically sucks. Anyways helping behemoth and having them get treasure drops is a must a for them so they can build up morale too and get a lil stronger with some cards. I've been played RO for a while and know the deals around stuff but I am not leadership material and plus I like it when everything goes haywire =) bwahahaha anyways. I'll say some crap later imma go for this 99 crap.

And I can copy paste EVERY SINGLE thing Poetic and Spy (Yes, his user name is SPY) posted on LoA's forums. But I think everyone already realizes how LoA gains an edge in war, yeah, by spying.

And to even have the guts to come here and say you don't do it? That's just pathetic.
02-28-2008 04:41 AM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

There's nothing surprising at all in this.

Good riddance Icon_smile a few more to go

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
02-28-2008 04:48 AM
Thread Closed