Goodbye.
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

RE: Goodbye.

Culex Wrote:Good riddance Icon_smile a few more to go

like u :3?

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
02-28-2008 04:51 AM
Find all posts by this user
n3xus Offline

Bloody Wrote:She also leaked all WoE info LW is using to her guild so they know every single movement LW would do in WoE~

So once again, YAY. I hope we don't see you again~

and you have no proof she = Spy. this is what i'm referring to. you said that rinato leaked all woe information. this is completely false. don't generalize and make her to be the bad guy Spy in woe when all u have is conjecture.

speaking of which who is spying now? oh wait i guess 2 wrongs do make a right sometimes.

i didn't want to get involved in this but i can't stand by and have her bashed either with false information.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
02-28-2008 04:51 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

I'd be spying if I took LoA's info and strategies and posted them, which I can do. But I am not that low. I remember during a WoE back in Oct 2007 when we (LW) had Pront, someone said we should make a spy char to spy on LoA. That guy got bashed so hard and told to STFU. War shouldn't be won in that lame manner.

You yourself admit that you have a spy in LoA Machi, so if it isn't Poetic it's alright to spy? Ok, I gave wrong info, Poetic didn't leak WoE info. Did she steal the guides or not? Did anyone give her permission to copy paste things and simply change author's name to "Poe says" ?

Oh come on Mach, I thought you were more mature than this, don't tell me you are cool with this spying business. Especially with the amount of info (Spy) provided on LoA's forums.
02-28-2008 04:56 AM
n3xus Offline

please re-read my posts bloody. not once did i ever say i thought woe and spying was alright. all my points were directed at making sure poe didn't get blamed for that. that is all. nothing more, nothing less. she had nothing to do with it.

thanks for admitting you were partially wrong bloody. back to work for me. see you guys ingame.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
02-28-2008 05:16 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Keyword: Partially

You want to return the favor by admitting the truth about the guides and databases?
02-28-2008 05:25 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

poeticwings Wrote:And before I leave, I do owe an apology to LW and LoA so, I'm sorry for everything and everything I have done.

What is she apologizing to LW about exactly? Icon_confused

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
02-28-2008 05:27 AM
Astroboi Away

You might want to recheck your definition of spying, you ARE spying, what you mentionned is something else. (leaking, etc.)
02-28-2008 05:28 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

ahahahhahaahhaaahah

Oh and I'm loving it. The coming few days will show you the difference between LoA's spying and my spying =]
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2008 05:32 AM by Bloody.)
02-28-2008 05:30 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE:??Goodbye.

Double post ftl Cry

Nidsrule Wrote:
poeticwings Wrote:And before I leave, I do owe an apology to LW and LoA so, I'm sorry for everything and everything I have done.

What is she apologizing to LW about exactly? Icon_confused

About stealing the guides most likely
02-28-2008 05:39 AM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Guys stop flaming.

Poe did spy, get over yourselves.

You don't have to keep arguing over this.
02-28-2008 07:38 AM
Thread Closed