Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANOTHER ERROR -.-
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: ANOTHER ERROR -.-

Topaze Wrote:ive deleted all ro folders and now downloading them files GM-Loki gave me thanks all for your support

oh and kirby u put ur99th post on my thread :D

Well, since we are there let me put the big 100 here also Icon_wink if it wasnt for you I wouldn't even notice my post count Icon_biggrin

Back on topic I hope that everything goes well with the installer and see you in game No1

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
03-05-2008 08:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Sometimes people randomly error for no reason, like in ToH when we ALL error when the GM's warp the competitors for the PVP trial.

If it happens like every single time you log in, and keeps you from playing, then I'd say it's a patching problem, if not it may just be a random error. And that error script is sorta meant for the GMs of official servers, not many normal players/ our GM's (except the select few) can read it, and even if they can, it's worthless.
03-05-2008 10:04 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Sometimes people randomly error for no reason, like in ToH when we ALL error when the GM's warp the competitors for the PVP trial.

That's an eAthena error. It's been around for as long as I can remember. The ring that is under the player will error anyone around if pvp is randomly turned on or if someone is warp to a group of people with pvp on. Just gotta deal with it because no amount of patching will save you.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2008 01:02 PM by Sakurato.)
03-05-2008 01:02 PM