Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crime & Punishment
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

RE: Crime & Punishment

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kyouhei Wrote:We should remove Maya, maya purple and bloody butterfly cuz we can see their breasts.
You forgot Isis and Harpy
and ludes too :x they look like sp3rmies O.O;;

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
03-08-2008 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user
Iduncare Offline
<3 Holy Krap

Kiki Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kyouhei Wrote:We should remove Maya, maya purple and bloody butterfly cuz we can see their breasts.
and ludes too :x they look like sp3rmies O.O;;

and moonlight and cat o nine tails, and dont put in that red homun, coz that one is naked too!

[Image: 200pxfreyacrescentartqg0.jpg]
oh ma gwad... yes gwad... but here comes the one who says the P werd!... word.
03-08-2008 10:31 PM
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

omg and spore/poison spore pets :O they wear thongs and u see their cracks ewewew!! COVER THE CHILDREN'S INNOCENT EYES ZOMGWTFBBQKTHXBAI!!!!111

now do u see how ridiculous this is getting Laugh

i think it isnt the kids that cant handle the pg13+ material, its the over-bearing adults *tsktsk*

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
03-08-2008 10:35 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

oh BUT HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE hottest mob ever, Succubus and Zhelt.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
03-08-2008 10:44 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Yeah little kids shouldn't know about S&M this early on XD
03-08-2008 10:49 PM
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

may I Icon_lolQuestion Mark
Laugh
Yeah, it's getting to the point where its ridiculous to even talk about the whole rating any longer... -.-
It's simple.. it is rated for a reason. If lil young ones get on, either from adults knowing about it and OK'ing it, or just the lil one's intro to RO shouldn't be a fuss about it. The warning is there and that's all it can do. Can't control people's thoughts/gazing/staring at and of RO sprite's.
Simple! Same goes for Movies (for another example): Adults who permit young ones under 13 who are alowed to watch PG-13 (or above) movies, or lil one's who watch, either at home or somewhere else (friends, etc.), the movie with parents unaware or clueless that they are watching that kinda movie or who simply dont care.
All in all, the ratings are there. Yes they are. We know that. But we can't control people's choices to come on this game whether they are the age limit of the rating or below it. Those who are can play, those who aren't can't, THATS STUPID!

Please drop this! We all know about this and that it is just common sense!
I hope I made a good point! Just simply stating the obvious.

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
03-08-2008 10:54 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

The Legendary Joe Wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobies!

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
03-08-2008 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

If i can say something about buddha again, the GMs really should give him the dark lord shoes back. its ridiculus that the GMs have to take such a firm stance on every...single...little...rule. im not saying let botters bot or hackers hack, but when you have a shared account that is hacked and/or deleted, simply restoring the account is not enough. Buddha, a long time player who has many friends and whole heartedly supported the server, is being cheated out of one of the best cards in the game because he gave his friend his password? something like that happened to me on another server. i was sharing a priest with my friend, but when we got in a fight he took it and changed the password. the head GM absolutely refused to put any thought into the problem and blamed me for sharing the account. i then proceeded to talk to my friend about the priest, telling him to give it back, etc... i was jailed for harassment, and i left the next week. heRO is the best server i have ever been on, and i dont want to see the GMs start to make careless descisions about important problems that majorly affect ones life. it seems as though lately the hero GM team has been taking our support for granted, and betraying it repedeately. if the same pattern continues, i fear that heRO will end up very similar to that other server, a big emty server, where nobody is friendly and nobody talks in fear of being banned or getting in trouble.

This message was meant in no way to advretise any other server.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2008 11:42 PM by rams365.)
03-08-2008 11:24 PM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Kiki Wrote:ur not exactly ne different from them cucu. the onli difference btwn u and these guys are they arent afraid to speak their minds to someone's face, while u go around and "act" friendly to get their attention then presume to taunt or say something to make them retaliate. then u proceed to take screenies to ur heart's content and go report-happi O.O so dont u dare act like u are innocent amongst all this.

That's your perception of things.

None of my reports were in relation with such situations.

They wouldn't really have made any sense and wouldn't have been taken under consideration by the GM team if I happened to be involved in the flamming that occured about me OR other players.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect, some personal arguments did happen between us. These were kept private and I didn't show them off.

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
03-08-2008 11:29 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

rams365 Wrote:If i can say something about buddha again, the GMs really should give her the dark lord shoes back. its ridiculus that the GMs have to take such a firm stance on every...single...little...rule. im not saying let botters bot or hackers hack, but when you have a shared account that is hacked and/or deleted, simply restoring the account is not enough. Buddha, a long time player who has many friends and whole heartedly supported the server, is being cheated out of one of the best cards in the game because she gave her friend her password? something like that happened to me on . i was sharing a priest with my friend, but when we got in a fight he took it and changed the password. the head GM absolutely refused to put any thought into the problem and blamed me for sharing the account. i then proceeded to talk to my friend about the priest, telling him to give it back, etc... i was jailed for harassment, and i left the next week. heRO is the best server i have ever been on, and i dont want to see the GMs start to make careless descisions about important problems that majorly affect ones life. it seems as though lately the hero GM team has been taking our support for granted, and betraying it repedeately. if the same pattern continues, i fear that heRO will end up very similar to , a big emty server, where nobody is friendly and nobody talks in fear of being banned or getting in trouble.

i highly doubt this .. i like buddha and consider her/him a friend so when i say i agree with the GM's on this one it isnt because of any ill will towards buddha or anyoneelse .. if you give up your password and your stuff gets ganked or your character gets deleted it isnt the gm's fault. You took that responsibility when you decided to make your sole private account a communal one. Dark Lord shoes i agree is a major loss .. id prob cry about it too but we gotta take responsibility for our own actions at some point.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2008 11:37 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
03-08-2008 11:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed