Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Costumes"?
LMKris Offline

"Costumes"?

Just a random idea I had while trying to pick a class based merely on its looks... and I'm sure there's a flaw as to why this wouldn't work, but, what if there were clothing-things you could wear that had no stats on it, but changed your appearance to another class? (my personal reason is cause I can't stand how male merchants look... no offense to any male merchants out there /sryIcon_wink

Maybe this would mess with WoE (or be unusable doing WoE?), beats me, I've never been in a WoE thing. or you can't attack while wearing it... I dunno, but it was just a thought on something fluff. I don't know anything about scripting, so if it's too hard, just ignore this post. Sweat
03-10-2008 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: "Costumes"?

Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website. If I ever have time I'll consider adding it, but it's rather low in the priority list. ^_^;

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-10-2008 02:25 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

o.O omg that's be the cutest thing ever! I hope it'll be like the wedding dress that you can put on and off. If added i recoment th at the school girl uniform that can be inter gender boys can wear girls and run around dresses and girls can run around in the boy uni, if that's do able it would be fun >;3

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
03-10-2008 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??"Costumes"?

GM-Pandora Wrote:Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website.

Otaku invading heRO within 3 days of releasing it, I swear =O

03-10-2008 03:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LMKris Offline

Uwaa, yeah, definitely low priority cause it's fluff, but I'd love to see it someday when everything else is done and there's time for fluff-stuff. Icon_biggrin

thanks!
03-10-2008 06:01 PM
Everoth Offline
Chivalry Heart

GM-Ayu Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website.

Otaku invading heRO within 3 days of releasing it, I swear =O
;-; and i taught the nightmare was over Cry
03-11-2008 07:22 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

A question I have if these "costumes" are implemented, would we be able to attack, and use skills like normal? or would these be like santa suits, where we can't do anything but walk, talk, and basic skills for 5 minutes?

I'd be fun to watch a schoolgirl Asura all of our perverted old male population (well, the ones without GR anyway), or watch a pally in a godzilla suit tank a few guilds at once in woe
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2008 07:31 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-11-2008 07:26 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Ex is already green Oka. He needs no godzilla suit.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
03-11-2008 07:54 PM