Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
News???
Wired Offline
Banned

News???

Any news on My ban...

Character are being restored and all, but its been 5-6 days now and im still waiting for even a small information a pm, whatever. Do i have to wait 1 month for an answer? At this rate im gonna be banned for the same ammount of time as the *gm* thing for no apparent reason .

Thanks, Just want infos.
03-11-2008 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: News???

Still under discussion.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-11-2008 10:29 AM
Wired Offline
Banned

Under discussion or trying to find Anything that could have been said by that char on chat log that could prove that *I* was playing ...

well whatever, take whatever time you need to find that* nothing* your looking for. See I could be playing right now and having fun with friends ingame cause it seems that Ip ban do not work on me, Yet I dont cause Im waiting for your answer... and its getting kinda Long.

while you guys had time to look into jason and loa chat logs why not mine before banning Like them? that would have resulted in me not being banned at all in the first place... meh
03-11-2008 05:42 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

stay calm silv dont be an asshole like me, we'll see you soon Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2008 06:13 PM by teOx.)
03-11-2008 06:12 PM
Wired Offline
Banned

teOx Wrote:stay calm silv dont be an asshole like me, we'll see you soon Icon_biggrin

Funny How theres been 4 different Gms on forum since I wrote this yet your the first one to reply lol, SEE YOU INGAME SOON teoxboy!!!
03-11-2008 06:19 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??News???

GM-Pandora Wrote:Still under discussion.
I guess this wasn't clear enough.

We are still discussing it to find a solution that is fair to everyone. Clear enough?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
03-11-2008 07:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wired Offline
Banned

It takes a week to discuss? sorry if I seem rude to you guys, But take my place for a min, I cant play cause My account is banned and to me theres no damn reason Why im banned. Yet all im hearing is * were looking into it* I cant even create a new char or talk with people ingame... isnt it just easier to just like Unban me until im proven Guilty(which wont happen btw) ?
03-11-2008 09:09 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Because I only slept for 4 hours in the past 3 days? So i went to take a nap instead and now ready to go back to RL work for the doomsday to come for me on Thursday/Friday? >_>

I think you were following the other thread back in General section, and we did mention how we're basically booked up except for Wednesday night and maybe Saturday. We are still "online" but just rushing here and there to check for forum posts, instead of sitting down for detailed discussions. Likewise, I won't bother to ask of news about it... if no news come out for you by wed night/thurs morning, it seems we aren't done with it on wednesday night. Our next available time to gather up to finish off the discussion is probably Saturday after the event, so there will be news of your case by wed night/thurs morning, OR Saturday night.

News of your case at any other time, consider it a blessing.

03-11-2008 09:39 PM
Wired Offline
Banned

Which is why Im saying I should be Unbanned until you guys can *REALLY* check into it since I dont see any real proof here why Im being banned. Or could I atleast create a new account while you guys look int silv account matter?

Thanks

silv
03-11-2008 09:48 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Without clarifying what to do with your account/LAN logging on and other blah blah, you'll just show up as breaking the # of account rule on Pandora's alert log for her side of the computer again, which doesn't help the case at all.

I'm locking this since I already stated the date to wait for, and if we can't wait for those dates cause we're heRO addicts... well, surely the whole wide world out there has enough to offer you to keep you entertained for a day or 4.

You'll get an official solution either tomorrow, or saturday if somehow we can't get it done tomorrow (we should be.)

03-11-2008 09:53 PM
Thread Closed