Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
to swift
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

to swift

"tibbz Wrote:Come'on teox...you're if you arent already flaming then your one step away from it. We all have our opinions, I can have mine, you can have you're ignorance just shown and immaturity to keep this topic from becoming a flame war. It's funny how I didn't directly say anything in that post but quote, and bold, maybe I implied something but you're the one that keeps:

teOx Wrote:

spewing random crap...

Because What Sekaru said is a fact, We were all punished when we where holding Prontera and keeping it. No where in that post does it directly point a finger to the GM's saying that they banned them because of what was going on during woe. Is that not true?Or it must be random crap right?because its spewing from my ass,you're post is to what you believe I was saying. While I only implied, go ahead take it however you wish.

I've been on this server almost since it began, I believe I know what really happened and if not, I am at least moderately informed on the topic, but as you said:

teOx Wrote:
the people that matter...

what does it mean to matter in a world of RO? Feel accomplished?, is it giving you your job, a social life? In other words:

Life>RO>teox(of course, teox this is an example...........)

even simpler way to put it RO is a waste of time, the reason I was already quiting and even after my 3 day ban, still quitting, but who knows some recreation once in a while is not bad, I doubt it though. Hell afterall I'm still here debating for recreation but I do believe I can still voice my opinion.

Thank you for your useless post, in which you spewed random crap, from what was implied without any real direction except yourself. But after all this is said and done you're right why am I wasting my time? You've proven a waste of time, heres some wise words...

teOx Wrote:

come back to me when you realize my point and why i dont like ur post .

Infact don't even bother replying, waste of time because:

teOx Wrote:

doesnt...matter what u think.(took out the word "really" because it implies that you do have a voice)

but I do know one thing...

teOx Wrote:

kinda jumped the gun there a bit...

Didn't you...

sorry i replied kind of rashly. but i took it as an insult that you guys actually thought this was some kind of woe measure and i got angry. but honestly those implications you guys were throwin out are worse to me than any flames you could have written.

it wasnt some kind of stupid woe measure. a completely unrelated sequence of events lead up to everything that happened. you can trust me or not.

apologies again.

its no secret that i suck at forum etiquette Icon_razz Sorry
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2008 05:25 PM by teOx.)
03-11-2008 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE: to swift

lol I just said it was funny... I wasn't actually implying anything.. its like finnaly when I thought LoA got smart (i.e defending a castle) they get themselves all banned Icon_razz and yeah I found the name thing really dumb like if you can't handle skeet in a name then you seriously need to grow up. and to anyone who may say well we can choose not to have a name like that around us.. well to most of you skeet in all due respect was here WAYYYY before most of you so I don't see why he should of had to change it or get punished for it... but meh whats done is done

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-11-2008 05:30 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

lol sek ur still here Icon_razz hit me up on msn.

p.s. to swift i hope to see you in game btw even though things suck right now we've had fun talks and fun times and i hope you arent quitting or anything. Icon_razz
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2008 05:34 PM by teOx.)
03-11-2008 05:34 PM
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

@sek: nice point made :o

@teox: swift is done along with alot of our main members so dont bother to look for him ingame.

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
03-11-2008 09:16 PM
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

yeh swifts gone.
03-11-2008 11:40 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Same for this topic.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-12-2008 08:15 AM
Thread Closed