Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

wow, that was really good! It's more like an opening of an epic saga/story. Maybe you should do what gerik did, writing an entire thread full of stories.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-02-2011 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nezu Offline
Priest of The Future

gogo story time
06-22-2011 06:54 PM
Apples Offline

One day an apple decided to part away from the family tree and landed on a guy head...Thanks to that apple, we have the theory of --- ...Laugh
But, that's another story!

I'll write mine someday~ I love to roleplay Icon_biggrin
09-02-2011 09:29 AM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

*Ahem* WEll, I happen to be doing an English story based off of RO, but should I base it off of heRO, or the normal one... Hmm.... Any ideas? Laugh

..Otherwise, let me dig out the teaser I did up... *Opens the convo from skype...*

Three siblings across the land, brought together under the request of the King to visit the cities of Midguard to make sure everything is okay. Seems simple enough, does it not? Yet, in a land under siege by the Humans, nothing seems so possible. Communication has been cut off, so the King does not know how the other cities are faring, if they are being attacked or not. So, she asked her spymaster to tell the temporary leader of the Morikage (Forestshadow) Clan that she needs help. A kitsune with two young children named Saya is asked to go to the Rune Midguard to help the queen and visit her siblings, a High Wizard living in Geffen, and a Ranger living in Payon. How will the trio fare when put up against the most destructive force the land has seen?

Thumbs up to those who can guess the 'clan' reference~

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-08-2011 10:52 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

name: Ianthe
job: creator
hometown: Alberta

background story: (green text style)
>woke up one morning in Lighthalzen hotel with no memories of her past except name
>noticed she was wearing tattered mysterious clothes that seem to be alive(creator uniform)
>saw something beside bed, a mysterious elongated item covered with aura emitting cloth
>it was a mysterious looking sword
>took it
>went out, innkeeper looks at her suspiciously
>not a single word was said
>steps outside, sees environment, had sudden migraine
>kept walking randomly
>walked into a narrow dark path
>bumped to someone
>robber, 2more people appeared behind her showing knives
>tries to fight back with sword
>fails and was kicked to the ground
>robbery attempted
>mysterious figure shines, blurry in Ianthe's eyes
>was a green girl figure
>looks like it was warding off the robbers
>Ianthe regains some choppy memories, a scene with the green figure, them doing things together(fighting, eating, adventuring?)
>defender got beaten and down on the ground with her
>Ianthe's vision dimmed
>regains some choppy memories([Ianthe]was shackled, both hands pulled. people coming in, wearing white coats. performs weird things on her(experiment?))
>consciousness dies, body stands emitting bluish petal like aura
>bandits tried to attack
>mysterious sword glowed, was covered by 4elements, came to Ianthe's hands
>everybody walk the dinosaur

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 09:58 AM by iSpam.)
10-16-2011 09:57 AM
Megattica Offline
Shana Buzzkill

My name is Megattica. Well, I was born as Shana, but I lived by an alias. My family first appeared in Morroc, where i lived in a small house with my parents and three brothers. My life was far from simple. Mother and Father were always quiet, never talked about their work, and my brothers slept through the day and disappeared at night. Lacking family and support, I found my place on the streets, trying to make a name for myself. I had one aspiration in life, and that was to be known for something, so I joined the thieves guild to gain support. It wasn't until my second year in the field that I found out my brothers were renowned as a skilled trio of thieves known to the guild as the "Trifecta." The night I found out, I waited for the sun to drop and my parents to fall asleep. I caught my brothers leaving the house, but before I could even muster a "hello," disaster struck. Morroc fell under attack, and I was sent away while my family stayed to take up arms against the horrific Satan Morroc.

Years have passed since that event. I relocated to the industrial city of Einbroch and made my living picking pockets and burglarizing local shops. Soon a group of accomplices introduced me to a group of elite thieves who called themselves rogues. Making a trying journey, I returned to my hometown to become a rogue myself. Seeing my home laying in waste, and no sign of my family, I became consumed with a black aura. What used to be an aspiration for fame manifested into hate. Revenge was my new drive. Now a full fledged rogue, I spend my days eliminating the evil in the world, and with each foul beast I sink my blade into, my mercilessness grew. I had power, and I could use it to stop whoever, or whatever I wished. I dropped the guise of Megattica and took my birthname back. I am Shana. Shana Buzzkill.

"With each foul beast I sink my blade into, my mercilessness
grew. I had power, and I could use it to stop whoever, or
whatever I wished. I dropped the guise of Megattica and
took my birthname back. I am Shana. Shana Buzzkill."
02-27-2012 09:42 AM