Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

I chose the character i played the most for now, i first wanted to pick my creator since she is one of my favorite characters. But i decided to give Kittie's background away, its still a bit flawed but the way i let my clown sing the story was mysterious enough to make it a bit of your own story i guess :o Details are not always necessary in the beginning and a background story does not have to end in one story either Icon_smile Kittie's background only shows she left a part of her past behind her and that there is way more to come Icon_biggrin

Just type what you feel like telling about your character and its background Icon_smile

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-22-2011 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CapitalVoii Away
Manny Pacquiao FTW

Thanks Kittie, i sure wrote like 3 short paragraphs with my Sniper. I just cant get the courage to post them in here LOL.

B>Stems,Fabrics,WSS,Blue Herbs. Look for Voii on main.

IGN:
Havaianas 9x Creator *KoJ
Quandary- 9x Sniper *KoJ
Bad Voii-9x Champion *Guildless
RIP-Everleigh Ray-9x BS *Guildless
RIP-Ray Everleigh- 9x Wiz  *Tea Time
RIP-Voii-9x SG *Guildless
RIP-Anemic- 9x Hunter *No Time for Tea
RIP-Ray Voii- 99 Sniper *KoJ
05-22-2011 10:24 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Voii just post them, i LOVE to read, and i'm always curious about peoples idea's and backgrounds they made up for their characters. I was scared at first to, especially since it made it up at the moment i started to type in this topic xD

Nobody will laugh at your stories and if they will, lets shoots some arrows together, up in places the sun never shines /fsh; fu fu fu ~

Time zone GTM+1

05-22-2011 02:06 PM
CapitalVoii Away
Manny Pacquiao FTW

Okay this is my first post of my character's Backstory. I'm really a beginner so please be gentle on me. Here goes.

Ray Voii is known as the most notorious sniper in Prontera. It is said that when you look at him in the face he looks like a guy who was hanged and has come back from the dead to cause all kinds of problems.??He takes up an item called Pill(Item ID# 14523), which is a very addictive drug that causes one to go crazy and later on not realize he did stupid things. The price on his head recently went up to 50 Royal Bullions as announced by King Tristan III.

He was the former leader of the guild called Away From the Keyboard (AFK) whose primary objectives were to sit in town doing nothing. When he?s high on drugs, he sneaks into the PVP arena and massacre everyone ruthlessly. When boredom strikes him, he makes his falcon eat weed which is also called as the deadly noxious herb and let it fly high above the Castle of Prontera and drop ton loads of poop as an insult to the King.

One day, he decided to go to visit his friend named Dave Lizewski since his pills were running low on stocks. Dave Lizewski is a professor who knows how to mix the pill Ray Voii takes up. He usually makes the pills with traditional recipe which has been handed down from the family of who have 5000 years of tradition in pharmacy. His researches on medical herbs were really famous throughout the land. Dave is the owner of the illegal drug store right around the corner of Prontera Street and Prontera Street 2 named ?I don?t sell Illegal Drugs?. To cut things short about Dave Lizewski, he is the mastermind in the selling of illegal drugs.

Ray Voii never knew that his friend Dave was caught in a major operation of the Police Department led by Zerrif. Upon arriving at the house of his friend, a not so pleasant in the eyes view shocked him. The house was all burnt down and ashes from the wood building would fly away if the wind blows it. Ray Voii immediately knew that Zerrif used his friend Dave to get back at him because of the crimes he committed.

Zerrif, a Gunslinger, was known to be a genius and has an IQ of 999 according to Rasputin Gregory of the Alchemist?s Guild. It is also said that he was the only one who had passed the 1st to 6.22nd Intellect Revolution Quest.??Ray Voii knew that things are not going to be the same now. One thing that he sure does know is that he needs to save his friend, Dave, and pay Zerrif 100 times more suffering.
To be continued...

B>Stems,Fabrics,WSS,Blue Herbs. Look for Voii on main.

IGN:
Havaianas 9x Creator *KoJ
Quandary- 9x Sniper *KoJ
Bad Voii-9x Champion *Guildless
RIP-Everleigh Ray-9x BS *Guildless
RIP-Ray Everleigh- 9x Wiz  *Tea Time
RIP-Voii-9x SG *Guildless
RIP-Anemic- 9x Hunter *No Time for Tea
RIP-Ray Voii- 99 Sniper *KoJ
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 06:21 PM by CapitalVoii.)
05-22-2011 06:17 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

nicely done. The item description is kinda lol material. Chew slowly to recover SP.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-23-2011 07:49 AM
Heartache Offline
Ménage à Trois <3

Love the story voiii hehe

[Image: 2zxz52r.jpg]
05-24-2011 11:09 PM
tan313008 Offline

Whoa! Idol voii!!!

IshidaUryuu 97/66 Sniper
Fist of Fury 9x/6x Champion
Kuchiki Byakuya 96/47 Alchemist
05-25-2011 06:13 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Gko
A teenage boy badly beaten up and abandoned by his own father in Payon forest after being discovered kissing another man intimately in the outskirt of the city. The shame he'd brought to his family was too great and had forced them to move out of the city. He however remained in Payon, trying to thrive alone. But people are no longer kind towards him after that incident. Older boys bullied him, his love left him to protect himself, adults rejected him.
"Is my love for men wrong? This is who i really am. If this truly is wrong then i don't wish to be right".
He had the determination to make things better for himself, but his will was dying, slowly, but surely. The stress he got he could no longer tolerate, he'd decided to end his life. As he picked up his knife and readied to strike it in to his throat, a swift kick hit his wrist and sent his knife flying.
"What do you want with me now? First you bully me, then make my life miserable. Now you won't let me die. Why won't you leave me be!? All i wanted is to live a quiet life with the man i love! Is that too much to ask for!!?",tears weld up in his eyes, he broke down.
"Then show me! I want to see what you're capable of. I want you to fight for what you believe in. I can give you the strength you need to help you get there".

"Why are you doing this to me!? People hate me for who i am! Noone loves me! Even..., even he had abandoned me!", Gko barked back.
"Because i know it's hard to be you. I can understand your predicaments and despair. To be able to accept others and learn from them and face everything head on are the way of my teachings and principles. My name is Phoenix, and my job is to spread the teachings of Taekwon Do. You already possess the 2 important part of this art, i wish to teach you Taekwon Do to strengten your body and soul. Although what i teach is combat skill, it will help you in clearing your mind and think more clearly. Would you like to learn it?"

"If it can help me, i think i'll do it."
And so, he threw away his knife and put on the guard given by Master Phoenix and followed his path to become a Taekwon Boy.
"For your own good, become an adventurer. Staying here will only make you feel even worse. Although i said that you should tackle everything head on, this city will cause your mind to go astray. Travel and clear your mind, it'll cleanse your soul.There are so much out there for you to see, learn, and love."

In his travel, he learnt about the chronicles of heroes and the ongoing war between light and dark. His heart had always wanted to help other people, but his experience at home caused him to trust noone. He'd prove that he could be strong alone, people would have to accept him for who he was or he would kill them. He believed that power was everything and with the teaching he received, he would train his body and soul to the maximum. As the darkness in his heart grew, he became power hungry. His love for power had blinded him.
"I'm feeling much stronger now, but i want more power. I want the entire world, no, the entire universe to respond to my every beck and call."
"So you want to become a Star Knight, huh? Good, go to Comodo's highest point, there'll be someone who can guide you to reach your inner potential on controlling the power of the universe."

"Now this sounds interesting..."
He left Payon once more, but this time he burnt down his house.
"There's nothing keeping me here now. I'm a free man now, free to go anywhere. I will become powerful enough to crush everything and the power of universe will be mine. I will ensure noone shall left unspanked"/gg;

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-01-2011 11:14 PM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

As the bells of Alberta rang in despair due to a hero's passing, a loud cry was drowned from the mansion of the noble family of "Mavros". Adreena, a well known high wizard throughout Midgard; worn out from the pains of childbirth, was angered by their midwife who stood silently while holding her newborn. "Thi... this is... this is a bad omen..." we're the words that slowly came out of the midwife's shaking lips. Adreena had a first glance of her offspring, a healthy girl with a significant hexagram-shaped birthmark on her left leg and to her surprise, violet hair. The midwife quickly grabbed a knife to end the newborn's life; Adreena, on her weakened state, swiftly spat a spell's chant. Not a single word came out from the happenings this day.

"You did well, Iolanthe Milonas..." Mahnsoo, the Merchant's guild leader, said as he was judging an applicant's performance on her initiation exam, "...welcome to the Guild." A young white-haired adventurer wearing tattered clothes jumped for joy for her successful beginning, as Mahnsoo was about to hand her her official merchant uniform, Alberta's bell rang as a signal that it is now noon. Iolanthe, without a word ran as quickly as she can heading outside town, ran around the walls of Alberta, and finally climbed a vine which leads to the Mavros' mansion. She moved some loose bricks away from a wall to enter into a very beautiful spacious room, decorated with the finest jewels all over the world and is filled with hundreds of cute monster dolls, a place which every girl from all over Midgard would call "paradise". However, two things are noticeable in that room, the door is heavily locked much like one from a prison with SSS-ranked criminals and that it's windows are those that are only meant for just light to pass on. "Lady Ianthe. It's time for your lunch, your instructor would be here in a hour" a maid from the house said from the other side of the door as she was unlocking several locks. She panicked and ran straight to her majestic comfort room and locked the door, she almost tore of her clothes in an effort to change quickly into her princess-like outfit, her awfully designed wig from god-knows-what it's made off fell in the process and revealed her silky smooth violet hair.

The next day, after eating her morning meal(which is always placed before she wakes up on her room), she went straight to the merchant's guild through her secret path, apologized for yesterday with some poorly-made lies and finally was listed as an official part of the guild. She wore her merchant outfit like it was worth more than her princess-like dress. To the fields she went to train.

Alberta's bell rang loudly, it's noon again. She repeated her usual routine but this time, on her way to the vines, she tripped harshly and ripped her leggings in the process. Unwounded but in pain, she looks back on what she's tripped on, a single violet flower, standing out among all the common ones with it, she has no idea how she tripped on this harmless pretty looking flower, amazed and joyed with the unexpected event, she picked up the flower. Her birthmark lit when she held the flower, something suddenly came to her mind.

"...the! you've ...one eno..." a blurry vision of a man yells while pointing a sword towards her in rage. The cold winds, the dancing grass on their feet, the weird looking red moon, and her enormous ax at hand, it feels like she was the one on the vision. Everything suddenly vanished upon her hearing her maid calling her name from the mansion. She managed to go inside before the maid opened the door but she still was wearing her merchant suit.

As the last lock was being opened, she knew that she couldn't make it in time. She threw her knife below her bed, jumped in her blanket while accidentally dropping the flower in the process. Her maid entered the room with her hiding in her blanket as she tried to strip inside. "M'lady, are you alright?", she shrugs from inside the blanket to remove her wig, then she popped her head out and said she isn't feeling well. They agreed that her lessons would be postponed for the day, just when the maid was about to leave. Ianthe noticed the flower she dropped, "if she sees this, they'll find out" she thought. Just then, a shadow like creature that looks like a pillow took it stealthily and ran off and passes through one of the walls.

Her maid left the room, Ianthe was all puzzled with whatever happened. The shadow like creature appeared from the wall like it was

i suck at this o.o i made a whole story lol. brb. need some air. imma remake this later xD

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
06-02-2011 02:30 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I love both stories so far! i can not wait to read more <3
I might write the background story for my bard (now he is a clown) soon, i got it in my head already, just havent typed it out yet Ok

Time zone GTM+1

06-02-2011 04:41 PM