Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oulyt3 Offline
Garth: The One of Few

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

Can I be in it?

*pauses*
*looks back 2 pages*

Oh Nvm Icon_lol

We can only be who we are, why lose that chance?
Just be true to yourself and others, and life is yours to be.
02-04-2006 06:49 AM
thomas010 Offline
the hunter of the dark

In a time when payon was the greatest kingdom of the eastern world, when beauty mattered more than survival their lived a great archer; his name; Cupid.??he live in a time when prince bongun and princess munak wre among the living.??In that time he learned of the 3 virtues that sustains love.??They were affection, lust and romance.??He used this knowledge for the greater good and gave advice to lovers that have lost their way. The people who have recieved his aid also had one of his famous arrows, it had a heart shape tip with powers that only cupid can unlock.??He learnt of his virtues through hundreds of heartbreaks and sorrows. As his strength grew so did his despair.

After the fate of Payon during ragnarok he was driven out of the kingdom and left as an empty husk.??They drove him out because they blamed him for the death of sohee they're beloved adopted princess.??He was there when she died.??He watched her fall into the depths of the river and futilely tried to save her.??Many said that he shot her down with his Cupid's arrows, trying to release its power for his own gain but the damned romantic ended up killing his love; to win heart without using the art of courting.

no-one knows of wat happened to him, many assumed he died after he left payon but through the long decades Cupid has been appearing through out the world after his excile.??He returned to payon as a bard and not aged a??single day with a sad song to sing.??Many say that the reason he ages not is because he refuses to die till he finds his true love and through his magical voice he will continue living till he does.

Now he wanders the world searching for the woman of his dreams to come with her in the land of the dead.

With this i say one of Cupid's(my char not that guy with the diaper) most meaningful proverb
"Don't think that your fist love has to be your only love"

(lets see how u guys react to the story.??i bet assumptions will be made)
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2006 12:25 PM by thomas010.)
02-11-2006 05:22 AM
Agro Offline

- Very little is know about Agro, so you won't learn anything about him unless he decied to reveal his past.

[Image: ng3gr5.jpg]
02-11-2006 03:05 PM
Oulyt3 Offline
Garth: The One of Few

thomas010 Wrote:(lets see how u guys react to the story. i bet assumptions will be made)

/swt
were just role playing
don't have to much funIcon_wink

We can only be who we are, why lose that chance?
Just be true to yourself and others, and life is yours to be.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2006 03:32 PM by Oulyt3.)
02-15-2006 03:31 PM
thomas010 Offline
the hunter of the dark

lol i knew assumption would be made lol
Icon_razzIcon_razzIcon_razz

Icon_lolIcon_lolIcon_lolIcon_lolIcon_lolIcon_lol
02-19-2006 09:21 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Not really an assumption..just a statement it looks like /swt
Icon_razzIcon_mrgreenIcon_cool
02-19-2006 10:14 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I'll make an assumption.. Icon_razz

You think very highly of yourself since you seem to think ppl will have a big reaction and/or make assumption about your character bg...

:rollseyes:

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-20-2006 10:36 AM
Hina Offline

*writes on little note pad as to how to potray thomas10*Icon_twistedIcon_wink
02-21-2006 07:21 PM
distortedMIND Offline
always crazy.

Woah, this is pretty cool. I wanna make one!Icon_razz

----------------------------------------------------------------------

???? Far off in the land of Payon, there lived a married couple, a man named Satoshi and the woman named Pinwheels. Together, they had 3 boys, distortedMIND, Daisuke83, and Skidaattle. They lived happily ever after, at least that's what they thought...

???? One day, an evil wizard named Danishbread came and attacked Payon. Satoshi, being a knight, fought with the evil Danishbread. Pinwheels, a priestess, helped Satoshi. The battle raged on. Danishbread used countless frost divers on them. Thanks to the new invention of green pots and status recovery, they outlasted Danishbread. The three little boys watched how their mother and father was owning Danishbread. At least...that's what they thought...

???? Danishbread was exhausted from battle. He knew there was only one thing left to do to even kill these people...bringing out his ultimate move. In an instant, he used countless frost divers on Clueless and Satoshi. Once they were frozen, Danishbread used the most evil of skills...LoV!!! The image of what happened next burned into the eyes of the three little boys. In an instant, LoV incinerated the two love birds. The only thing that remained was a cross cut up into 3 pieces. Danishbread then set his eyes out to destroy Payon....at least...that's what he thought...

???? The three little boys rose up against Danishbread. He underestimated them, however. Daisuke picked up the dagger his father taught him how to use and repeatedly used it against Danishbread. Skidaattle threw many rocks he left on the ground. And distorted gave his brothers apples he found on the ground to replenish their energy. Already tired from the battle before, Danishbread ran away. The three little boys, without a place to call home, went off into seperate directions carrying a piece of their mother's and father's cross to find a place where they belong...

???? Skidaattle stayed in Payon to work on his skills as a hunter. distorted went to Prontera to become a priest, just like his mother. And Daisuke went to Izlude and then Prontera to become a Crusader. After becoming a Crusader, Daisuke met with distorted, who had become a priest. Together, they met Sora Aihara and Kura on their way to meet Skidaattle. At Payon, the 4 of them saw Skidaattle as a hunter. Together, they went to Geffen to become even stronger. There they met Alexander, a Lord Knight. There, they became a part of his army, Angel Empire. The 3 brothers, however, still haven't forgotten Dansihbread. When they do meet him again...they will be ready with a vengence!

[Image: ragnarok.png]
[Image: nintendo_ds.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2006 12:10 AM by distortedMIND.)
02-23-2006 03:40 PM